*Despite all the hype surrounding which cast members of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of Atlanta” will leave or return for the reality show’s upcoming season, it looks like everyone is here to stay.
A source close to the network confessed to AlwaysAList.com that the entire cast of primary cast members (NeNe Leakes, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks, Cynthia Bailey, Kenya Moore and Porsha Stewart) are all expected to return for season seven.
Although the primary cast will be back, the same can’t be said for the chance that Marlo Hampton, Mynique Smith and Natalie Macklin will become full time cast members. According to AlwaysAList, Bravo has no intention of promoting Hampton and Co. as Smith nor Macklin should return to the show in any capacity next season. At this time, there is no word on whether Hampton will return to her unpaid role as Moore’s friend for season seven.
Apparently, Bravo is moving forward with plans to add potential new people for next season. A casting notice looking for a “fashionable, glamorous” woman “married or in a long-term relationship” and who has “real wealth” who can “talk the talk and knows how to bring” has been issued by the network.
News of the “RHOA” cast returning comes amid talk to AlwaysAList of the ladies being extremely unhappy with the direction of the show this season.
The current season of “RHOA” generated record-breaking numbers for the franchise, which is Bravo’s highest-rated series. The show regularly ranks in the top 10 of overall cable shows each week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here