*(Via iDateDaily) – Sex is constantly being thrown in the faces of adults and children. With this in mind, it’s almost impossible to expect teenagers to not want to engage in some form of intimacy. Unfortunately, though, they’re oftentimes ignorant of the repercussions of their actions which can result in unwanted pregnancies, STDs, and/or emotional trauma. How should parents cope with their teens’ curiosity in sëxuality? Here’s one man who can teach parents how not to cope with it…
Forty-nine-year-old Clinton Antonio Ward of Athens, GA, was arrested on charges of battery and cruelty to children on Tuesday after police say he beat his step-daughter’s 16-year-old boyfriend after catching the two showering together. A local news station reports Ward came home and heard his stepdaughter talking in the shower. He’d initially thought she was on the phone until he heard the voice of a male as well. After going to the door to listen more closely, he realized that the male’s voice was not coming from a speakerphone. Ward sat on the couch, waiting for the teens to emerge from the bathroom.
According to the police report, the teens came out of the bathroom — the stepdaughter wearing a dry towel, her 16-year-old boyfriend completely nυde — and saw Ward …
Get the rest of the story at iDateDaily.
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here