*(Via iDateDaily) – Sex is constantly being thrown in the faces of adults and children. With this in mind, it’s almost impossible to expect teenagers to not want to engage in some form of intimacy. Unfortunately, though, they’re oftentimes ignorant of the repercussions of their actions which can result in unwanted pregnancies, STDs, and/or emotional trauma. How should parents cope with their teens’ curiosity in sëxuality? Here’s one man who can teach parents how not to cope with it…
Forty-nine-year-old Clinton Antonio Ward of Athens, GA, was arrested on charges of battery and cruelty to children on Tuesday after police say he beat his step-daughter’s 16-year-old boyfriend after catching the two showering together. A local news station reports Ward came home and heard his stepdaughter talking in the shower. He’d initially thought she was on the phone until he heard the voice of a male as well. After going to the door to listen more closely, he realized that the male’s voice was not coming from a speakerphone. Ward sat on the couch, waiting for the teens to emerge from the bathroom.
According to the police report, the teens came out of the bathroom — the stepdaughter wearing a dry towel, her 16-year-old boyfriend completely nυde — and saw Ward …
Get the rest of the story at iDateDaily.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here