*(Via iDateDaily) – Sex is constantly being thrown in the faces of adults and children. With this in mind, it’s almost impossible to expect teenagers to not want to engage in some form of intimacy. Unfortunately, though, they’re oftentimes ignorant of the repercussions of their actions which can result in unwanted pregnancies, STDs, and/or emotional trauma. How should parents cope with their teens’ curiosity in sëxuality? Here’s one man who can teach parents how not to cope with it…
Forty-nine-year-old Clinton Antonio Ward of Athens, GA, was arrested on charges of battery and cruelty to children on Tuesday after police say he beat his step-daughter’s 16-year-old boyfriend after catching the two showering together. A local news station reports Ward came home and heard his stepdaughter talking in the shower. He’d initially thought she was on the phone until he heard the voice of a male as well. After going to the door to listen more closely, he realized that the male’s voice was not coming from a speakerphone. Ward sat on the couch, waiting for the teens to emerge from the bathroom.
According to the police report, the teens came out of the bathroom — the stepdaughter wearing a dry towel, her 16-year-old boyfriend completely nυde — and saw Ward …
Get the rest of the story at iDateDaily.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here