*(Via iDateDaily) – Sex is constantly being thrown in the faces of adults and children. With this in mind, it’s almost impossible to expect teenagers to not want to engage in some form of intimacy. Unfortunately, though, they’re oftentimes ignorant of the repercussions of their actions which can result in unwanted pregnancies, STDs, and/or emotional trauma. How should parents cope with their teens’ curiosity in sëxuality? Here’s one man who can teach parents how not to cope with it…
Forty-nine-year-old Clinton Antonio Ward of Athens, GA, was arrested on charges of battery and cruelty to children on Tuesday after police say he beat his step-daughter’s 16-year-old boyfriend after catching the two showering together. A local news station reports Ward came home and heard his stepdaughter talking in the shower. He’d initially thought she was on the phone until he heard the voice of a male as well. After going to the door to listen more closely, he realized that the male’s voice was not coming from a speakerphone. Ward sat on the couch, waiting for the teens to emerge from the bathroom.
According to the police report, the teens came out of the bathroom — the stepdaughter wearing a dry towel, her 16-year-old boyfriend completely nυde — and saw Ward …
Get the rest of the story at iDateDaily.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here