He passionately explained to me why it was important for him to show favoritism towards his mother because of his father’s adulterous past.
When I asked him if his father’s actions directly impacted him, he explained that his father’s adulterous past did affect him directly because he’d seen (and heard) how it made his mother feel.
I was instantly annoyed by his mother’s decision to share the details of she and her husband’s relationship with their son because I find that many mothers guilt-trip their kids into choosing sides when they’re not feeling secure in their relationship with their husbands.
Get MORE of this article at iDateDaily.
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here