*Pharrell’s “Happy” has struck again.
The kids from Detroit suddenly have viral video competition from Rep. John Lewis, the beloved civil rights icon and last surviving organizer of the 1963 March on Washington.
The congressman was enjoying a belated birthday celebration at his Atlanta office when staffers put on “Happy,” a song they say Lewis can’t get enough of.
“This my song,” he said at one point as he shimmied around like somebody’s great-uncle at the family barbecue. (He could teach Billy Dee a few lessons.)
Look at him go, below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here