*Pharrell’s “Happy” has struck again.
The kids from Detroit suddenly have viral video competition from Rep. John Lewis, the beloved civil rights icon and last surviving organizer of the 1963 March on Washington.
The congressman was enjoying a belated birthday celebration at his Atlanta office when staffers put on “Happy,” a song they say Lewis can’t get enough of.
“This my song,” he said at one point as he shimmied around like somebody’s great-uncle at the family barbecue. (He could teach Billy Dee a few lessons.)
Look at him go, below.
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here