*Pharrell’s “Happy” has struck again.
The kids from Detroit suddenly have viral video competition from Rep. John Lewis, the beloved civil rights icon and last surviving organizer of the 1963 March on Washington.
The congressman was enjoying a belated birthday celebration at his Atlanta office when staffers put on “Happy,” a song they say Lewis can’t get enough of.
“This my song,” he said at one point as he shimmied around like somebody’s great-uncle at the family barbecue. (He could teach Billy Dee a few lessons.)
Look at him go, below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here