*Pharrell’s “Happy” has struck again.
The kids from Detroit suddenly have viral video competition from Rep. John Lewis, the beloved civil rights icon and last surviving organizer of the 1963 March on Washington.
The congressman was enjoying a belated birthday celebration at his Atlanta office when staffers put on “Happy,” a song they say Lewis can’t get enough of.
“This my song,” he said at one point as he shimmied around like somebody’s great-uncle at the family barbecue. (He could teach Billy Dee a few lessons.)
Look at him go, below.
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here