According to Rumorfix.com, the couple is already separated. The pending split results from Nida’s indictment on several counts of fraud and identity theft. Although he is currently on house arrest awaiting trial, Nida could face 20 years in prison if convicted.
In the meantime, Nida is trying to capitalize on his “RHOA” fame by selling autographs on his website for $6.99 plus shipping and handling. RadarOnline.com reports that the reality TV star is promoting his “Phine Body Apollo Autograph Card,” which includes his photo and signature.
As for Parks, she’s doing what she can to distance herself from her husband as she struggles to keep herself out of trouble, according to sources. Rumorfix notes that the lawyer/businesswoman is looking to clear herself of any charges related to Nida’s legal issues. Sources also reveal that Parks has been spotted in recent weeks, looking considerably thinner.
Overall, the divorce, if its actually happening, shouldn’t come as a total surprise. RadarOnline cites the fact that Parks and Nida haven’t been photographed together publicly since Nov. 22, 2013. Parks’ efforts to steer clear of Nida may not prevent her from receiving the fallout from her husband’s legal drama. Although she’s reportedly listed as a co-owner on several of Nida’s businesses, it’s not clear if authorities are investigating the businesses.
At this time, nothings been said regarding whether — or if — the couple’s legal or marital drama will play out on “RHOA.” One thing that is known is the status of Parks’ planned spin-off show, “Rich People Problems.” It is reportedly on hold for now.
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here