According to Rumorfix.com, the couple is already separated. The pending split results from Nida’s indictment on several counts of fraud and identity theft. Although he is currently on house arrest awaiting trial, Nida could face 20 years in prison if convicted.
In the meantime, Nida is trying to capitalize on his “RHOA” fame by selling autographs on his website for $6.99 plus shipping and handling. RadarOnline.com reports that the reality TV star is promoting his “Phine Body Apollo Autograph Card,” which includes his photo and signature.
As for Parks, she’s doing what she can to distance herself from her husband as she struggles to keep herself out of trouble, according to sources. Rumorfix notes that the lawyer/businesswoman is looking to clear herself of any charges related to Nida’s legal issues. Sources also reveal that Parks has been spotted in recent weeks, looking considerably thinner.
Overall, the divorce, if its actually happening, shouldn’t come as a total surprise. RadarOnline cites the fact that Parks and Nida haven’t been photographed together publicly since Nov. 22, 2013. Parks’ efforts to steer clear of Nida may not prevent her from receiving the fallout from her husband’s legal drama. Although she’s reportedly listed as a co-owner on several of Nida’s businesses, it’s not clear if authorities are investigating the businesses.
At this time, nothings been said regarding whether — or if — the couple’s legal or marital drama will play out on “RHOA.” One thing that is known is the status of Parks’ planned spin-off show, “Rich People Problems.” It is reportedly on hold for now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here