According to Rumorfix.com, the couple is already separated. The pending split results from Nida’s indictment on several counts of fraud and identity theft. Although he is currently on house arrest awaiting trial, Nida could face 20 years in prison if convicted.
In the meantime, Nida is trying to capitalize on his “RHOA” fame by selling autographs on his website for $6.99 plus shipping and handling. RadarOnline.com reports that the reality TV star is promoting his “Phine Body Apollo Autograph Card,” which includes his photo and signature.
As for Parks, she’s doing what she can to distance herself from her husband as she struggles to keep herself out of trouble, according to sources. Rumorfix notes that the lawyer/businesswoman is looking to clear herself of any charges related to Nida’s legal issues. Sources also reveal that Parks has been spotted in recent weeks, looking considerably thinner.
Overall, the divorce, if its actually happening, shouldn’t come as a total surprise. RadarOnline cites the fact that Parks and Nida haven’t been photographed together publicly since Nov. 22, 2013. Parks’ efforts to steer clear of Nida may not prevent her from receiving the fallout from her husband’s legal drama. Although she’s reportedly listed as a co-owner on several of Nida’s businesses, it’s not clear if authorities are investigating the businesses.
At this time, nothings been said regarding whether — or if — the couple’s legal or marital drama will play out on “RHOA.” One thing that is known is the status of Parks’ planned spin-off show, “Rich People Problems.” It is reportedly on hold for now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here