*Apollo Nida is reportedly ready to cut a plea deal with the government just two months after his arrest for identity theft, bank fraud, and conspiracy in his gearing up to follow in their footsteps.
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star and husband of Phaedra Parks was arrested on January 24. On February 14, the court granted a motion to delay the pre-trial proceedings until March 25. Since that time, his attorneys “and counsel for the government have been engaged in discussions…” newly filed court documents obtained by Radar Online reveal.
“They are still in the process of investigating additional facts and negotiating a resolution,” the documents explain, and “have made substantial progress toward a resolution of this case.”
As such, the court agreed to yet another extension, up until April 25, in the hopes that Nida will be able to come to a deal with the government.
The new extension ensures he will have “sufficient time to consult with his counsel, investigate all facts material to resolving this matter, and continue said discussions with the government,” his attorneys wrote.
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here