*Apollo Nida is reportedly ready to cut a plea deal with the government just two months after his arrest for identity theft, bank fraud, and conspiracy in his gearing up to follow in their footsteps.
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star and husband of Phaedra Parks was arrested on January 24. On February 14, the court granted a motion to delay the pre-trial proceedings until March 25. Since that time, his attorneys “and counsel for the government have been engaged in discussions…” newly filed court documents obtained by Radar Online reveal.
“They are still in the process of investigating additional facts and negotiating a resolution,” the documents explain, and “have made substantial progress toward a resolution of this case.”
As such, the court agreed to yet another extension, up until April 25, in the hopes that Nida will be able to come to a deal with the government.
The new extension ensures he will have “sufficient time to consult with his counsel, investigate all facts material to resolving this matter, and continue said discussions with the government,” his attorneys wrote.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here