*Rubin Carter, the boxer portrayed by Denzel Washington in the 1999 film “The Hurricane,” is fighting prostate cancer.
Carter was diagnosed in 2011 and was given three to six months to live, but the frail 76-year-old is still fighting the disease.
“It’s hard to look at him like this,” a source tells the New York Daily News.
Washington was nominated for an Oscar for his portrayal of the fighter who was wrongfully convicted of murder.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here