* It was only a matter of time, but now it’s come to pass.
The 31-year-old man, named Brandon Howard, is the son of R&B singer Miki Howard.
Sources close to Brandon revealed that the Miami resident was born soon after Miki, who was represented by Joe Jackson in the ‘80’s, met Michael.
Brandon, who grew up in Cleveland, is now a singer who is part of a new Akon song. He goes by the name B Howard.
Brandon’s claims regarding Michael stem from DNA he claims he acquired from an old orthodontic device worn by the late King of Pop. Although it’s unclear how Brandon got the machine, he states that test results from the device show a match. Fans will see for themselves whether Brandon speaks the truth when DNA results are revealed Thursday on FilmOn.com.
Once the results come out, Brandon plans to get his cut of MJ’s fortune by going after the music icon’s estate for money.
News of Brandon’s claims was met with a bit of doubt from the estate’s lawyer, Howard Weitzman.
“We’ve never even heard from him,” he told TMZ. “Any deadline for claiming to be Michael’s child has long since passed.”
To check out a music video released in 2011 from B Howard that shows him channeling Michael’s dance moves and vocals, click on the video below:
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here