* It was only a matter of time, but now it’s come to pass.
The 31-year-old man, named Brandon Howard, is the son of R&B singer Miki Howard.
Sources close to Brandon revealed that the Miami resident was born soon after Miki, who was represented by Joe Jackson in the ‘80’s, met Michael.
Brandon, who grew up in Cleveland, is now a singer who is part of a new Akon song. He goes by the name B Howard.
Brandon’s claims regarding Michael stem from DNA he claims he acquired from an old orthodontic device worn by the late King of Pop. Although it’s unclear how Brandon got the machine, he states that test results from the device show a match. Fans will see for themselves whether Brandon speaks the truth when DNA results are revealed Thursday on FilmOn.com.
Once the results come out, Brandon plans to get his cut of MJ’s fortune by going after the music icon’s estate for money.
News of Brandon’s claims was met with a bit of doubt from the estate’s lawyer, Howard Weitzman.
“We’ve never even heard from him,” he told TMZ. “Any deadline for claiming to be Michael’s child has long since passed.”
To check out a music video released in 2011 from B Howard that shows him channeling Michael’s dance moves and vocals, click on the video below:
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here