* It was only a matter of time, but now it’s come to pass.
The 31-year-old man, named Brandon Howard, is the son of R&B singer Miki Howard.
Sources close to Brandon revealed that the Miami resident was born soon after Miki, who was represented by Joe Jackson in the ‘80’s, met Michael.
Brandon, who grew up in Cleveland, is now a singer who is part of a new Akon song. He goes by the name B Howard.
Brandon’s claims regarding Michael stem from DNA he claims he acquired from an old orthodontic device worn by the late King of Pop. Although it’s unclear how Brandon got the machine, he states that test results from the device show a match. Fans will see for themselves whether Brandon speaks the truth when DNA results are revealed Thursday on FilmOn.com.
Once the results come out, Brandon plans to get his cut of MJ’s fortune by going after the music icon’s estate for money.
News of Brandon’s claims was met with a bit of doubt from the estate’s lawyer, Howard Weitzman.
“We’ve never even heard from him,” he told TMZ. “Any deadline for claiming to be Michael’s child has long since passed.”
To check out a music video released in 2011 from B Howard that shows him channeling Michael’s dance moves and vocals, click on the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here