*Finally! It’s happening.
“Jumping the Broom 2” has been green lighted by Our Stories Productions and TD Jakes Productions.
The film focused on two VERY different families coming together (but not really) for a weekend wedding on Martha’s Vineyard.
The second film will be set in New York City when two very different families come together again for a weekend wedding. Will they actually come together or cause chaos? Probably chaos.
Elizabeth Hunter is attached to write the screenplay and produce after writing the original film. Tracey Edmond and TD Jakes are producing as well while DeVon Franklin is overseeing Sony Pictures.
There are two questions on everyone’s mind:
Will Salim Akil return as director? No word yet.
And will there be any connection to the first film (other than plot) with returning cast? Once again, no word yet. But Hunter is the original writer, so she’ll probably find a way to bring back some of the cast from the first film.
Nevertheless, fans can still be happy that a sequel is finally in pre-production.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here