*Finally! It’s happening.
“Jumping the Broom 2” has been green lighted by Our Stories Productions and TD Jakes Productions.
The film focused on two VERY different families coming together (but not really) for a weekend wedding on Martha’s Vineyard.
The second film will be set in New York City when two very different families come together again for a weekend wedding. Will they actually come together or cause chaos? Probably chaos.
Elizabeth Hunter is attached to write the screenplay and produce after writing the original film. Tracey Edmond and TD Jakes are producing as well while DeVon Franklin is overseeing Sony Pictures.
There are two questions on everyone’s mind:
Will Salim Akil return as director? No word yet.
And will there be any connection to the first film (other than plot) with returning cast? Once again, no word yet. But Hunter is the original writer, so she’ll probably find a way to bring back some of the cast from the first film.
Nevertheless, fans can still be happy that a sequel is finally in pre-production.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here