*A single mother, homeless, and seeking a better way of life is behind bars after leaving her two children unattended in a locked car. A witness passing by claims to have heard a baby crying and alerted Arizona police.
The police say it was 45-minutes later that the mother appeared. Distraught after seeing the situation.
Where was she? Why did she leave a 2-year-old and 6-month-old in the car?
To attend a job interview.
If her excuse wasn’t so plausible, one would easily be tempted to judge.
But the truth of the matter is, it could’ve been any one of us in the same situation.
Article continues at EURThisNThat.
- A Blunted Snoop Doog Blasts Tom Brady NFL Victory: BULLSH*T! (Watch)
- Rihanna Goes Braless in New Dior Magazine Spread (Pics)
- Janet Jackson to Debut New Song on Beats 1; Reveals ‘Unbreakable’ Tracklist
- Idris Elba Responds to James Bond Author Saying He’s ‘Too Street’
- Check Out New 'Bridge' Clip from cartel-thriller SICARIO (Watch)
- NYU Removes Bill Cosby’s Name from Film Workshop Program
- Donald Trump to Kareem Abdul Jabbar: ‘You Don’t Have a Clue About Life’
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here