*A single mother, homeless, and seeking a better way of life is behind bars after leaving her two children unattended in a locked car. A witness passing by claims to have heard a baby crying and alerted Arizona police.
The police say it was 45-minutes later that the mother appeared. Distraught after seeing the situation.
Where was she? Why did she leave a 2-year-old and 6-month-old in the car?
To attend a job interview.
If her excuse wasn’t so plausible, one would easily be tempted to judge.
But the truth of the matter is, it could’ve been any one of us in the same situation.
Article continues at EURThisNThat.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here