*With the success of basketball players like Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Shaquille O’Neill and Michael Jordan, its really no surprise that basketball has come to be known as a black sport.
There was no better proof of this than an occurrence that took place last Thursday, when a hailstorm of racist tweets was sent out by a team of Caucasian students at a Michigan high school. The tweets were singing their praises after winning a basketball game.
“All hail white power. #HitlerIsMyDad” is just one of several Tweets that left faculty and residents stunned.
Article continues at EURThisNThat →
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here