*With the success of basketball players like Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Shaquille O’Neill and Michael Jordan, its really no surprise that basketball has come to be known as a black sport.
There was no better proof of this than an occurrence that took place last Thursday, when a hailstorm of racist tweets was sent out by a team of Caucasian students at a Michigan high school. The tweets were singing their praises after winning a basketball game.
“All hail white power. #HitlerIsMyDad” is just one of several Tweets that left faculty and residents stunned.
Article continues at EURThisNThat →
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here