*With the success of basketball players like Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Shaquille O’Neill and Michael Jordan, its really no surprise that basketball has come to be known as a black sport.
There was no better proof of this than an occurrence that took place last Thursday, when a hailstorm of racist tweets was sent out by a team of Caucasian students at a Michigan high school. The tweets were singing their praises after winning a basketball game.
“All hail white power. #HitlerIsMyDad” is just one of several Tweets that left faculty and residents stunned.
Article continues at EURThisNThat →
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here