*With the success of basketball players like Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Shaquille O’Neill and Michael Jordan, its really no surprise that basketball has come to be known as a black sport.
There was no better proof of this than an occurrence that took place last Thursday, when a hailstorm of racist tweets was sent out by a team of Caucasian students at a Michigan high school. The tweets were singing their praises after winning a basketball game.
“All hail white power. #HitlerIsMyDad” is just one of several Tweets that left faculty and residents stunned.
Article continues at EURThisNThat →
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here