*With the success of basketball players like Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Shaquille O’Neill and Michael Jordan, its really no surprise that basketball has come to be known as a black sport.
There was no better proof of this than an occurrence that took place last Thursday, when a hailstorm of racist tweets was sent out by a team of Caucasian students at a Michigan high school. The tweets were singing their praises after winning a basketball game.
“All hail white power. #HitlerIsMyDad” is just one of several Tweets that left faculty and residents stunned.
Article continues at EURThisNThat →
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here