And she won’t be underestimated again as she gave Sundy Carter a black eye!
On a recent episode, Carter called Draya out as being a bad mother and teased her for formerly being a stripper.
And maybe, Sundy shouldn’t have dared Draya to hit her because she did! And she left her mark!
“I gotta black eye but u got ya a$$ whooped twice!” Carter wrote.
She encouraged Draya to meet her to continue their fight where they left it.
“No girl. I won’t come to your event tonight. Lol. Nice try…” Draya responded.
Jackie Christie instigated the fight by loudly repeating what Draya said under her breath — calling Carter “ratchet.”
But when Carter started talking about Draya’s son, everything went downhill from there at Palm Springs accommodations.
“Some things are worth standing up for…… The type of b!tc# who talks about another women’s son usually ends up with a black eye,” Draya wrote.
Watch the drama unfold below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here