And she won’t be underestimated again as she gave Sundy Carter a black eye!
On a recent episode, Carter called Draya out as being a bad mother and teased her for formerly being a stripper.
And maybe, Sundy shouldn’t have dared Draya to hit her because she did! And she left her mark!
“I gotta black eye but u got ya a$$ whooped twice!” Carter wrote.
She encouraged Draya to meet her to continue their fight where they left it.
“No girl. I won’t come to your event tonight. Lol. Nice try…” Draya responded.
Jackie Christie instigated the fight by loudly repeating what Draya said under her breath — calling Carter “ratchet.”
But when Carter started talking about Draya’s son, everything went downhill from there at Palm Springs accommodations.
“Some things are worth standing up for…… The type of b!tc# who talks about another women’s son usually ends up with a black eye,” Draya wrote.
Watch the drama unfold below:
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here