*Well, in her mind it’s not shade.
She was simply speaking about public knowledge.
And she’s sticking by it.
During a battle on February 13 with a Twitter user, Towanda was called out for being jealous of Tamar — especially since Tamar’s husband is successful and hers isn’t.
But Towanda didn’t back down … at all! She threw Herbert right under the bus.
“@mslady57 check the web boo! He also owes 3.3 million to the irs….guess I’m jealous of that too huh?
“I was in trouble because it was totally out of character for me, until I explained,’Hey these children are attacking your niece and your nephew,’” she continued. “Then they understood. Like ‘Okay, we get it. We wouldn’t have done it that way, but we get it.’”
But what were people saying that was so horrendous? One of her hecklers on Twitter wished a horrible fate on her kids. “They said ‘I wish Towanda’s kids got raped and run over by a bus,’” Towanda recalled. “See people didn’t see that stuff. They just saw what I wrote. So after that I have to say that was 100% out of character for Towanda to respond, but I wasn’t thinking about what was right and what was wrong at that moment I was just reacting and responding.
Many people thought that Towanda’s comments were out of line, but she doesn’t see it that way since she wasn’t airing any family secrets. News of Vincent’s tax lien was reported by several blogs and media outlets. In Towanda’s opinion, she was just reminding one hater that Vincent’s wealth doesn’t mean that he hasn’t got any issues. However, she did defend her loyalty to her family and keeping their private business private.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here