Nowadays, she can thank God and Sanders for restoring her faith in the feel-good emotion.
“I always kind of hoped and pray[ed] and I’m always optimistic about love. I did go through those ups and downs after post divorce and you try relationships and certain relationships don’t work and you do sometime reach a point where you’re like, ‘You know what? I’m tired of forcing it, searching. I’m just going to focus on my kids and my work.’ No sooner did I do that then miraculously God puts someone in my life,” she said.
Now that she’s dating again, the sky is the limit. So much so that the m-word (marriage) has popped up in conversation.
“It’s something to figure out. We don’t have that quite figured out yet,” Tracey told CocoaFab about her future with Sanders.
As for the present, fans can see what their relationship is like when they tune into “Deion’s Family Playbook,” airing Saturdays on OWN.
“I fell in love with Deion the father and the family man. He’s the realest person that I’ve been with,” she said about what drew her to Sanders. “He is honest and truthful and beside being funny and making me laugh all the time and making life fun, I trust him as a man. That gives me peace.”
For more of Edmonds’ interview with CocoaFab.com, click here. To see a clip of “Deion’s Family Playbook,” click on the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here