Nowadays, she can thank God and Sanders for restoring her faith in the feel-good emotion.
“I always kind of hoped and pray[ed] and I’m always optimistic about love. I did go through those ups and downs after post divorce and you try relationships and certain relationships don’t work and you do sometime reach a point where you’re like, ‘You know what? I’m tired of forcing it, searching. I’m just going to focus on my kids and my work.’ No sooner did I do that then miraculously God puts someone in my life,” she said.
Now that she’s dating again, the sky is the limit. So much so that the m-word (marriage) has popped up in conversation.
“It’s something to figure out. We don’t have that quite figured out yet,” Tracey told CocoaFab about her future with Sanders.
As for the present, fans can see what their relationship is like when they tune into “Deion’s Family Playbook,” airing Saturdays on OWN.
“I fell in love with Deion the father and the family man. He’s the realest person that I’ve been with,” she said about what drew her to Sanders. “He is honest and truthful and beside being funny and making me laugh all the time and making life fun, I trust him as a man. That gives me peace.”
For more of Edmonds’ interview with CocoaFab.com, click here. To see a clip of “Deion’s Family Playbook,” click on the video below:
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Mexico Won’t Send Contestant to Miss Universe Due to Donald Trump
- Misty Copeland Named 1st Black Female Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here