Nowadays, she can thank God and Sanders for restoring her faith in the feel-good emotion.
“I always kind of hoped and pray[ed] and I’m always optimistic about love. I did go through those ups and downs after post divorce and you try relationships and certain relationships don’t work and you do sometime reach a point where you’re like, ‘You know what? I’m tired of forcing it, searching. I’m just going to focus on my kids and my work.’ No sooner did I do that then miraculously God puts someone in my life,” she said.
Now that she’s dating again, the sky is the limit. So much so that the m-word (marriage) has popped up in conversation.
“It’s something to figure out. We don’t have that quite figured out yet,” Tracey told CocoaFab about her future with Sanders.
As for the present, fans can see what their relationship is like when they tune into “Deion’s Family Playbook,” airing Saturdays on OWN.
“I fell in love with Deion the father and the family man. He’s the realest person that I’ve been with,” she said about what drew her to Sanders. “He is honest and truthful and beside being funny and making me laugh all the time and making life fun, I trust him as a man. That gives me peace.”
For more of Edmonds’ interview with CocoaFab.com, click here. To see a clip of “Deion’s Family Playbook,” click on the video below:
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here