Nowadays, she can thank God and Sanders for restoring her faith in the feel-good emotion.
“I always kind of hoped and pray[ed] and I’m always optimistic about love. I did go through those ups and downs after post divorce and you try relationships and certain relationships don’t work and you do sometime reach a point where you’re like, ‘You know what? I’m tired of forcing it, searching. I’m just going to focus on my kids and my work.’ No sooner did I do that then miraculously God puts someone in my life,” she said.
Now that she’s dating again, the sky is the limit. So much so that the m-word (marriage) has popped up in conversation.
“It’s something to figure out. We don’t have that quite figured out yet,” Tracey told CocoaFab about her future with Sanders.
As for the present, fans can see what their relationship is like when they tune into “Deion’s Family Playbook,” airing Saturdays on OWN.
“I fell in love with Deion the father and the family man. He’s the realest person that I’ve been with,” she said about what drew her to Sanders. “He is honest and truthful and beside being funny and making me laugh all the time and making life fun, I trust him as a man. That gives me peace.”
For more of Edmonds’ interview with CocoaFab.com, click here. To see a clip of “Deion’s Family Playbook,” click on the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here