*A Dutch brewing company decided to have fun with all of the conspiracy theories about dead celebrities not really being dead.
In an ad for Bavaria’s new fruit-flavored beer, Tupac Shakur, Elvis Presley, Kurt Cobain, Bruce Lee, Marilyn Monroe and John Lennon are all alive and well, chillin’ in a tropical paradise.
Far removed from the realities of fame, Monroe is rubbing suntan lotion on Tupac’s Thug Life-tatted abs, Presley lounges on an inflatable raft, and Cobain gags when Monroe’s skirt repeats the famous “Seven Year Itch” gambit. Then a ship approaches, and they panic.
The stars scramble to hide their tropical setup and take shelter, except Presley’s protruding beer belly gives them away.
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here