*A Dutch brewing company decided to have fun with all of the conspiracy theories about dead celebrities not really being dead.
In an ad for Bavaria’s new fruit-flavored beer, Tupac Shakur, Elvis Presley, Kurt Cobain, Bruce Lee, Marilyn Monroe and John Lennon are all alive and well, chillin’ in a tropical paradise.
Far removed from the realities of fame, Monroe is rubbing suntan lotion on Tupac’s Thug Life-tatted abs, Presley lounges on an inflatable raft, and Cobain gags when Monroe’s skirt repeats the famous “Seven Year Itch” gambit. Then a ship approaches, and they panic.
The stars scramble to hide their tropical setup and take shelter, except Presley’s protruding beer belly gives them away.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here