*A Dutch brewing company decided to have fun with all of the conspiracy theories about dead celebrities not really being dead.
In an ad for Bavaria’s new fruit-flavored beer, Tupac Shakur, Elvis Presley, Kurt Cobain, Bruce Lee, Marilyn Monroe and John Lennon are all alive and well, chillin’ in a tropical paradise.
Far removed from the realities of fame, Monroe is rubbing suntan lotion on Tupac’s Thug Life-tatted abs, Presley lounges on an inflatable raft, and Cobain gags when Monroe’s skirt repeats the famous “Seven Year Itch” gambit. Then a ship approaches, and they panic.
The stars scramble to hide their tropical setup and take shelter, except Presley’s protruding beer belly gives them away.
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here