*A Dutch brewing company decided to have fun with all of the conspiracy theories about dead celebrities not really being dead.
In an ad for Bavaria’s new fruit-flavored beer, Tupac Shakur, Elvis Presley, Kurt Cobain, Bruce Lee, Marilyn Monroe and John Lennon are all alive and well, chillin’ in a tropical paradise.
Far removed from the realities of fame, Monroe is rubbing suntan lotion on Tupac’s Thug Life-tatted abs, Presley lounges on an inflatable raft, and Cobain gags when Monroe’s skirt repeats the famous “Seven Year Itch” gambit. Then a ship approaches, and they panic.
The stars scramble to hide their tropical setup and take shelter, except Presley’s protruding beer belly gives them away.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday Surrounded by Celebs and Well Wishers
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Will and Jada Called Out by Anthony Anderson for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here