*A Dutch brewing company decided to have fun with all of the conspiracy theories about dead celebrities not really being dead.
In an ad for Bavaria’s new fruit-flavored beer, Tupac Shakur, Elvis Presley, Kurt Cobain, Bruce Lee, Marilyn Monroe and John Lennon are all alive and well, chillin’ in a tropical paradise.
Far removed from the realities of fame, Monroe is rubbing suntan lotion on Tupac’s Thug Life-tatted abs, Presley lounges on an inflatable raft, and Cobain gags when Monroe’s skirt repeats the famous “Seven Year Itch” gambit. Then a ship approaches, and they panic.
The stars scramble to hide their tropical setup and take shelter, except Presley’s protruding beer belly gives them away.
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here