*Washington, DC — Universal Star Entertainment, Inc. has announced the launch of its new redesigned website TwerkBunnies.com on Sunday, March 2, 2014 at 12:00 midnight .
The new video-sharing website takes the Twerk Dance phenomenon to a new level, in presentation and visual appeal with an interactive-contest voting system that’s second to none, by providing up-to-the-second instant voting results.
Each week dancers upload their twerk-videos to the website for a chance to win the weekly
$500 cash prize by receiving the most votes during the 7 day competition week. To qualify for the contest, a contestant must receive a minimum of 100 votes. The website offers three (3) vote packages users may purchase via PayPal in order to vote for their favorite video-contestant. Vote packages consist of the following: 0.99 = 5 votes, $5 = 25 votes, $10 = 50 votes. Votes are tallied inreal-time and prominently displayed under each video-thumbnail giving users an instant view of votes cast for a particular contestant
Every contestant will have the opportunity to win cash through the site’s “Bunny Bucks”pay system. For every 100 votes a contestant receives, they will receive $2 cash which is deposited into their PayPal account. Example: Ifa contestant receives 500 votes, they earn $10 cash in “Bunny Bucks” which is paid to their account at the end of the competition week. The contest is a win, win for all contestants.
The website also features an audio section and model photo gallery section. The audio section will showcase music tracks, mixtapes and EP’s of nationally known artist as well as new up-and coming artist featured on the site every week. The model gallery will feature aspiring models looking to expose their portfolio and photogenic talent to a broad new audience.
The website boasts a modern, colorful design that’s user-friendly and appealing to the eye while navigating the site’s pages and content.
TwerkBunnies .com new cutting-edge concept and creative video-sharing contest is sure to be a winning formula for success.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here