*Warren G Warren G is calling out the Philadelphia Eagles for BS!
The “Regulate” rapper fired back at the Eagles for accusing DeSean Jackson of gang connections.
Hence, Warren G claimed the Eagles are using this as an excuse to cheat Jackson out of a lot of money!
The rapper grew up in Long Beach just like Jackson.
He said Jackson’s childhood upbringing doesn’t make him responsible for what his associates do!
“He was born and raised in a rough area, and everyone has friends who are troubled if you grew up where he did.”
“This is a scapegoat situation … cause they don’t want to give him a lot of money.”
Although Jackson gave career best stats last year, the Eagles saved $10 million by cutting the football star and his $30 million contract, which had three more years.
The rapper offered some advice and said Jackson should “come to a Cali team like the Raiders where they will respect your talents.”
“But when you talk about bringing in a guy as talented as he is, and you have that opportunity, I think you take a shot at it,” Chris Woodson said. “And I think where we are as a team, we need all the playmakers we can have, and adding that guy would definitely help take us to the next level.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here