*Warren G Warren G is calling out the Philadelphia Eagles for BS!
The “Regulate” rapper fired back at the Eagles for accusing DeSean Jackson of gang connections.
Hence, Warren G claimed the Eagles are using this as an excuse to cheat Jackson out of a lot of money!
The rapper grew up in Long Beach just like Jackson.
He said Jackson’s childhood upbringing doesn’t make him responsible for what his associates do!
“He was born and raised in a rough area, and everyone has friends who are troubled if you grew up where he did.”
“This is a scapegoat situation … cause they don’t want to give him a lot of money.”
Although Jackson gave career best stats last year, the Eagles saved $10 million by cutting the football star and his $30 million contract, which had three more years.
The rapper offered some advice and said Jackson should “come to a Cali team like the Raiders where they will respect your talents.”
“But when you talk about bringing in a guy as talented as he is, and you have that opportunity, I think you take a shot at it,” Chris Woodson said. “And I think where we are as a team, we need all the playmakers we can have, and adding that guy would definitely help take us to the next level.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here