*Warren G Warren G is calling out the Philadelphia Eagles for BS!
The “Regulate” rapper fired back at the Eagles for accusing DeSean Jackson of gang connections.
Hence, Warren G claimed the Eagles are using this as an excuse to cheat Jackson out of a lot of money!
The rapper grew up in Long Beach just like Jackson.
He said Jackson’s childhood upbringing doesn’t make him responsible for what his associates do!
“He was born and raised in a rough area, and everyone has friends who are troubled if you grew up where he did.”
“This is a scapegoat situation … cause they don’t want to give him a lot of money.”
Although Jackson gave career best stats last year, the Eagles saved $10 million by cutting the football star and his $30 million contract, which had three more years.
The rapper offered some advice and said Jackson should “come to a Cali team like the Raiders where they will respect your talents.”
“But when you talk about bringing in a guy as talented as he is, and you have that opportunity, I think you take a shot at it,” Chris Woodson said. “And I think where we are as a team, we need all the playmakers we can have, and adding that guy would definitely help take us to the next level.”
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here