*How’s she doing? Her typical gossiping and shading someone is what she’s up to.
Tony Dovolani was partnered up with “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star, and he’ll most likely have his hands full with Leakes personality alone.
But Williams saw this coming, apparently.
“As I predicted, Tony Dovolani–my former partner–will be NeNe’s partner because he always gets the big ones,” Wendy said with laugh.
Williams doesn’t like this pairing, and she thinks this won’t work!
“Let’s see how this is going to play out. Tony has already won a Mirror Ball Trophy. He’s very, very serious about his dancing. He does not play around.”
Oh SHADE! And using herself as an example to throw it.
“NeNe, I don’t know whether you’re disciplined like that to be dancing because I wasn’t.”
“DWTS” is a very serious, cut throat environment — with six hour rehearsals six days a week. So hopefully Leakes is prepared, but being a sort-after entertainer, she’s most likely taking it very seriously.
And after throwing so much shade Leakes way. Williams told everyone how she really feels.
“He’s not fun, NeNe,” she said. “I wish you well, but you all aren’t going to win!”
Very well then.
Watch it below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here