*How’s she doing? Her typical gossiping and shading someone is what she’s up to.
Tony Dovolani was partnered up with “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star, and he’ll most likely have his hands full with Leakes personality alone.
But Williams saw this coming, apparently.
“As I predicted, Tony Dovolani–my former partner–will be NeNe’s partner because he always gets the big ones,” Wendy said with laugh.
Williams doesn’t like this pairing, and she thinks this won’t work!
“Let’s see how this is going to play out. Tony has already won a Mirror Ball Trophy. He’s very, very serious about his dancing. He does not play around.”
Oh SHADE! And using herself as an example to throw it.
“NeNe, I don’t know whether you’re disciplined like that to be dancing because I wasn’t.”
“DWTS” is a very serious, cut throat environment — with six hour rehearsals six days a week. So hopefully Leakes is prepared, but being a sort-after entertainer, she’s most likely taking it very seriously.
And after throwing so much shade Leakes way. Williams told everyone how she really feels.
“He’s not fun, NeNe,” she said. “I wish you well, but you all aren’t going to win!”
Very well then.
Watch it below:
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here