*How’s she doing? Her typical gossiping and shading someone is what she’s up to.
Tony Dovolani was partnered up with “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star, and he’ll most likely have his hands full with Leakes personality alone.
But Williams saw this coming, apparently.
“As I predicted, Tony Dovolani–my former partner–will be NeNe’s partner because he always gets the big ones,” Wendy said with laugh.
Williams doesn’t like this pairing, and she thinks this won’t work!
“Let’s see how this is going to play out. Tony has already won a Mirror Ball Trophy. He’s very, very serious about his dancing. He does not play around.”
Oh SHADE! And using herself as an example to throw it.
“NeNe, I don’t know whether you’re disciplined like that to be dancing because I wasn’t.”
“DWTS” is a very serious, cut throat environment — with six hour rehearsals six days a week. So hopefully Leakes is prepared, but being a sort-after entertainer, she’s most likely taking it very seriously.
And after throwing so much shade Leakes way. Williams told everyone how she really feels.
“He’s not fun, NeNe,” she said. “I wish you well, but you all aren’t going to win!”
Very well then.
Watch it below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here