Wesley Warren, the Las Vegas man who burdened with 132 pound scrotum for years has died.
Warren, if you’re not aware, was also the star of the TLC special “The Man With the 132 Lb Scrotum.” (Scroll down to watch a clip.)
According to TMZ, he died Friday after suffering a couple of heart attacks. He was 49.
The TLC program, which aired last August, chronicled Warren’s struggle with the medical condition scrotal lymphedema, which caused his scrotum to swell to freakish proportions. The condition made it difficult to perform simple tasks such as walking, preparing meals and going to the restroom.
TheWrap reports that the special chronicled Warren’s efforts to find appropriate medical care and raise funds for surgery to alleviate his condition.
From all accounts Warren’s surgery was successful. However, a friend of his told the Vegas Review-Journal, Warren had been hospitalized for the last 5-and-a-half weeks for infections stemming from his diabetes, and suffered the heart attacks while in the hospital.
Prior to his surgery last summer to remove the giant growth, Warren used to wear hooded sweatshirts as pants, using the hood as a makeshift scrotum sling.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here