Wesley Warren, the Las Vegas man who burdened with 132 pound scrotum for years has died.
Warren, if you’re not aware, was also the star of the TLC special “The Man With the 132 Lb Scrotum.” (Scroll down to watch a clip.)
According to TMZ, he died Friday after suffering a couple of heart attacks. He was 49.
The TLC program, which aired last August, chronicled Warren’s struggle with the medical condition scrotal lymphedema, which caused his scrotum to swell to freakish proportions. The condition made it difficult to perform simple tasks such as walking, preparing meals and going to the restroom.
TheWrap reports that the special chronicled Warren’s efforts to find appropriate medical care and raise funds for surgery to alleviate his condition.
From all accounts Warren’s surgery was successful. However, a friend of his told the Vegas Review-Journal, Warren had been hospitalized for the last 5-and-a-half weeks for infections stemming from his diabetes, and suffered the heart attacks while in the hospital.
Prior to his surgery last summer to remove the giant growth, Warren used to wear hooded sweatshirts as pants, using the hood as a makeshift scrotum sling.
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here