Wesley Warren, the Las Vegas man who burdened with 132 pound scrotum for years has died.
Warren, if you’re not aware, was also the star of the TLC special “The Man With the 132 Lb Scrotum.” (Scroll down to watch a clip.)
According to TMZ, he died Friday after suffering a couple of heart attacks. He was 49.
The TLC program, which aired last August, chronicled Warren’s struggle with the medical condition scrotal lymphedema, which caused his scrotum to swell to freakish proportions. The condition made it difficult to perform simple tasks such as walking, preparing meals and going to the restroom.
TheWrap reports that the special chronicled Warren’s efforts to find appropriate medical care and raise funds for surgery to alleviate his condition.
From all accounts Warren’s surgery was successful. However, a friend of his told the Vegas Review-Journal, Warren had been hospitalized for the last 5-and-a-half weeks for infections stemming from his diabetes, and suffered the heart attacks while in the hospital.
Prior to his surgery last summer to remove the giant growth, Warren used to wear hooded sweatshirts as pants, using the hood as a makeshift scrotum sling.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here