Wesley Warren, the Las Vegas man who burdened with 132 pound scrotum for years has died.
Warren, if you’re not aware, was also the star of the TLC special “The Man With the 132 Lb Scrotum.” (Scroll down to watch a clip.)
According to TMZ, he died Friday after suffering a couple of heart attacks. He was 49.
The TLC program, which aired last August, chronicled Warren’s struggle with the medical condition scrotal lymphedema, which caused his scrotum to swell to freakish proportions. The condition made it difficult to perform simple tasks such as walking, preparing meals and going to the restroom.
TheWrap reports that the special chronicled Warren’s efforts to find appropriate medical care and raise funds for surgery to alleviate his condition.
From all accounts Warren’s surgery was successful. However, a friend of his told the Vegas Review-Journal, Warren had been hospitalized for the last 5-and-a-half weeks for infections stemming from his diabetes, and suffered the heart attacks while in the hospital.
Prior to his surgery last summer to remove the giant growth, Warren used to wear hooded sweatshirts as pants, using the hood as a makeshift scrotum sling.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here