Wesley Warren, the Las Vegas man who burdened with 132 pound scrotum for years has died.
Warren, if you’re not aware, was also the star of the TLC special “The Man With the 132 Lb Scrotum.” (Scroll down to watch a clip.)
According to TMZ, he died Friday after suffering a couple of heart attacks. He was 49.
The TLC program, which aired last August, chronicled Warren’s struggle with the medical condition scrotal lymphedema, which caused his scrotum to swell to freakish proportions. The condition made it difficult to perform simple tasks such as walking, preparing meals and going to the restroom.
TheWrap reports that the special chronicled Warren’s efforts to find appropriate medical care and raise funds for surgery to alleviate his condition.
From all accounts Warren’s surgery was successful. However, a friend of his told the Vegas Review-Journal, Warren had been hospitalized for the last 5-and-a-half weeks for infections stemming from his diabetes, and suffered the heart attacks while in the hospital.
Prior to his surgery last summer to remove the giant growth, Warren used to wear hooded sweatshirts as pants, using the hood as a makeshift scrotum sling.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here