*What a sad mess.
Whitney Houston’s sister-in-law Pat Houston just got a restraining order against against Nick Gordon, the husband of Whitney’s daughter Bobbi Kristina, over claims she feared for her safety, reports TMZ.
This all started when Gordon used his social media pages to post guns and making threats against Pat and her son, Gary Michael Houston.
On March 16, Gordon tweeted, in an apparent reference to “Nightmare on Elm Street” killer Freddy Krueger, “Pat b***h Gary M I’m Freddy to y’all n****az. F*** you suck my d***.”
Earlier that day, Gordon posted a picture of a rifle with a scope on Twitter, with the caption, “That’s that AR-10 custom. Lol y’all p***y a** don’t even now what that is.”
In other March 16 Twitter postings, Gordon featured a picture of a case with three handguns, commenting, “B***h a** n****s.”
Nick, who was like a son to Whitney and grew up in her house, has been ordered to stay 200 yards away from Pat, who is also the executor of Whitney’s estate.
For his part, Gordon tells TMZ he was served with the order on Monday, but he “doesn’t give a f***.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here