*What a sad mess.
Whitney Houston’s sister-in-law Pat Houston just got a restraining order against against Nick Gordon, the husband of Whitney’s daughter Bobbi Kristina, over claims she feared for her safety, reports TMZ.
This all started when Gordon used his social media pages to post guns and making threats against Pat and her son, Gary Michael Houston.
On March 16, Gordon tweeted, in an apparent reference to “Nightmare on Elm Street” killer Freddy Krueger, “Pat b***h Gary M I’m Freddy to y’all n****az. F*** you suck my d***.”
Earlier that day, Gordon posted a picture of a rifle with a scope on Twitter, with the caption, “That’s that AR-10 custom. Lol y’all p***y a** don’t even now what that is.”
In other March 16 Twitter postings, Gordon featured a picture of a case with three handguns, commenting, “B***h a** n****s.”
Nick, who was like a son to Whitney and grew up in her house, has been ordered to stay 200 yards away from Pat, who is also the executor of Whitney’s estate.
For his part, Gordon tells TMZ he was served with the order on Monday, but he “doesn’t give a f***.”
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here