*What a sad mess.
Whitney Houston’s sister-in-law Pat Houston just got a restraining order against against Nick Gordon, the husband of Whitney’s daughter Bobbi Kristina, over claims she feared for her safety, reports TMZ.
This all started when Gordon used his social media pages to post guns and making threats against Pat and her son, Gary Michael Houston.
On March 16, Gordon tweeted, in an apparent reference to “Nightmare on Elm Street” killer Freddy Krueger, “Pat b***h Gary M I’m Freddy to y’all n****az. F*** you suck my d***.”
Earlier that day, Gordon posted a picture of a rifle with a scope on Twitter, with the caption, “That’s that AR-10 custom. Lol y’all p***y a** don’t even now what that is.”
In other March 16 Twitter postings, Gordon featured a picture of a case with three handguns, commenting, “B***h a** n****s.”
Nick, who was like a son to Whitney and grew up in her house, has been ordered to stay 200 yards away from Pat, who is also the executor of Whitney’s estate.
For his part, Gordon tells TMZ he was served with the order on Monday, but he “doesn’t give a f***.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here