*What a sad mess.
Whitney Houston’s sister-in-law Pat Houston just got a restraining order against against Nick Gordon, the husband of Whitney’s daughter Bobbi Kristina, over claims she feared for her safety, reports TMZ.
This all started when Gordon used his social media pages to post guns and making threats against Pat and her son, Gary Michael Houston.
On March 16, Gordon tweeted, in an apparent reference to “Nightmare on Elm Street” killer Freddy Krueger, “Pat b***h Gary M I’m Freddy to y’all n****az. F*** you suck my d***.”
Earlier that day, Gordon posted a picture of a rifle with a scope on Twitter, with the caption, “That’s that AR-10 custom. Lol y’all p***y a** don’t even now what that is.”
In other March 16 Twitter postings, Gordon featured a picture of a case with three handguns, commenting, “B***h a** n****s.”
Nick, who was like a son to Whitney and grew up in her house, has been ordered to stay 200 yards away from Pat, who is also the executor of Whitney’s estate.
For his part, Gordon tells TMZ he was served with the order on Monday, but he “doesn’t give a f***.”
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here