*Desperate times call for desperate measures within the Hollywood hustle, but a homeless woman in LA took her situation to another whole level.
According to TMZ, Jo Anne Vandegriff has filed a lawsuit against Halle Berry, Amanda Bynes, Armie Hammer, and Disney … for the sole purpose of pitching them her idea for a television series.
Vandegriff — who describes herself as homeless — admits the suit is a ploy to get everyone in a room so she can sell her 2,000-page original Civil War romance mini-series, “Heaven’s Angels.”
She describes her script as “an extraordinary work in its length, complexity, and scope, though not yet a masterpiece work.”
Vandegriff is targeting Disney because she wants to open up the studio — which she claims produces lily-white content — to black and Hispanic females.
She doesn’t apologize for using the legal system to make a buck, because, as she says in the lawsuit, “a mini-series of this nature only comes along once every twenty to thirty years.”
So why sue Halle? Vandegriff wants her in the leading role. As for Amanda, it would be a great comeback for her. And Armie (who just starred in “The Lone Ranger”) could finally be a leading man.
Vandegriff also promises her script will help stimulate the economy and promote “peace and harmony, health and happiness.”
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here