*Desperate times call for desperate measures within the Hollywood hustle, but a homeless woman in LA took her situation to another whole level.
According to TMZ, Jo Anne Vandegriff has filed a lawsuit against Halle Berry, Amanda Bynes, Armie Hammer, and Disney … for the sole purpose of pitching them her idea for a television series.
Vandegriff — who describes herself as homeless — admits the suit is a ploy to get everyone in a room so she can sell her 2,000-page original Civil War romance mini-series, “Heaven’s Angels.”
She describes her script as “an extraordinary work in its length, complexity, and scope, though not yet a masterpiece work.”
Vandegriff is targeting Disney because she wants to open up the studio — which she claims produces lily-white content — to black and Hispanic females.
She doesn’t apologize for using the legal system to make a buck, because, as she says in the lawsuit, “a mini-series of this nature only comes along once every twenty to thirty years.”
So why sue Halle? Vandegriff wants her in the leading role. As for Amanda, it would be a great comeback for her. And Armie (who just starred in “The Lone Ranger”) could finally be a leading man.
Vandegriff also promises her script will help stimulate the economy and promote “peace and harmony, health and happiness.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here