*Desperate times call for desperate measures within the Hollywood hustle, but a homeless woman in LA took her situation to another whole level.
According to TMZ, Jo Anne Vandegriff has filed a lawsuit against Halle Berry, Amanda Bynes, Armie Hammer, and Disney … for the sole purpose of pitching them her idea for a television series.
Vandegriff — who describes herself as homeless — admits the suit is a ploy to get everyone in a room so she can sell her 2,000-page original Civil War romance mini-series, “Heaven’s Angels.”
She describes her script as “an extraordinary work in its length, complexity, and scope, though not yet a masterpiece work.”
Vandegriff is targeting Disney because she wants to open up the studio — which she claims produces lily-white content — to black and Hispanic females.
She doesn’t apologize for using the legal system to make a buck, because, as she says in the lawsuit, “a mini-series of this nature only comes along once every twenty to thirty years.”
So why sue Halle? Vandegriff wants her in the leading role. As for Amanda, it would be a great comeback for her. And Armie (who just starred in “The Lone Ranger”) could finally be a leading man.
Vandegriff also promises her script will help stimulate the economy and promote “peace and harmony, health and happiness.”
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here