*Rapper 2 Chainz has been charged with felony drug possession stemming from a sizzurp-related arrest 10 months ago, reports TMZ.
According to official charging docs, he was hit with one charge of codeine possession, (the main ingredient in sizzurp), punishable by up to three years in prison.
The artist was busted at LAX last June after TSA officials allegedly found the sizzurp ingredient in one of his checked bags.
He’s scheduled to be arraigned next week.
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here