*Rapper 2 Chainz has been charged with felony drug possession stemming from a sizzurp-related arrest 10 months ago, reports TMZ.
According to official charging docs, he was hit with one charge of codeine possession, (the main ingredient in sizzurp), punishable by up to three years in prison.
The artist was busted at LAX last June after TSA officials allegedly found the sizzurp ingredient in one of his checked bags.
He’s scheduled to be arraigned next week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here