*Things just got real serious regarding the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion fight.
TMZ is reporting that an arrest warrant has been issued in Atlanta for cast member Porsha Williams for socking co-star Kenya Moore. Kenya filed a police report and based on the show’s raw footage, authorities charged Porsha with misdemeanor battery and issued the arrest warrant.
Porsha’s lawyer, Joe Habachy, tells TMZ she will surrender Thursday.
Also, TMZ is reporting that Porsha wants the D.A. to file felony aggravated assault charges against Moore.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here