*Things just got real serious regarding the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion fight.
TMZ is reporting that an arrest warrant has been issued in Atlanta for cast member Porsha Williams for socking co-star Kenya Moore. Kenya filed a police report and based on the show’s raw footage, authorities charged Porsha with misdemeanor battery and issued the arrest warrant.
Porsha’s lawyer, Joe Habachy, tells TMZ she will surrender Thursday.
Also, TMZ is reporting that Porsha wants the D.A. to file felony aggravated assault charges against Moore.
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here