*Things just got real serious regarding the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion fight.
TMZ is reporting that an arrest warrant has been issued in Atlanta for cast member Porsha Williams for socking co-star Kenya Moore. Kenya filed a police report and based on the show’s raw footage, authorities charged Porsha with misdemeanor battery and issued the arrest warrant.
Porsha’s lawyer, Joe Habachy, tells TMZ she will surrender Thursday.
Also, TMZ is reporting that Porsha wants the D.A. to file felony aggravated assault charges against Moore.
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here