*Things just got real serious regarding the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion fight.
TMZ is reporting that an arrest warrant has been issued in Atlanta for cast member Porsha Williams for socking co-star Kenya Moore. Kenya filed a police report and based on the show’s raw footage, authorities charged Porsha with misdemeanor battery and issued the arrest warrant.
Porsha’s lawyer, Joe Habachy, tells TMZ she will surrender Thursday.
Also, TMZ is reporting that Porsha wants the D.A. to file felony aggravated assault charges against Moore.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here