*Things just got real serious regarding the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion fight.
TMZ is reporting that an arrest warrant has been issued in Atlanta for cast member Porsha Williams for socking co-star Kenya Moore. Kenya filed a police report and based on the show’s raw footage, authorities charged Porsha with misdemeanor battery and issued the arrest warrant.
Porsha’s lawyer, Joe Habachy, tells TMZ she will surrender Thursday.
Also, TMZ is reporting that Porsha wants the D.A. to file felony aggravated assault charges against Moore.
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Obama Phoned Widow of Texas Police Officer Shot in Cold Blood
- EXCLUSIVE: 4 Years After Suspended Life Sentences, Scott Sisters Seek Pardon
- Joe Brown Released From Jail After 5-Day Sentence
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here