*Oh oops, her bad! Keshia Chante probably didn’t see that coming!
But Chante did so anyways. And that resulted in Alsina going off on her.
He clearly doesn’t want to answer any further questions about beefing with Songz.
“So you just gone go against the grain,” he said. “And go against everything I just … I just told you all not to ask me that s— when I got up in here.”
Chante did explain herself and handled the situation to the best of her ability.
She was only asking for the fans out there who wanted to know and explained he didn’t have to answer the question.
And he didn’t — telling his fans to go get his debut album, “Testimony.”
But although Bow Wow remained quiet for a second, he did speak up — helping change the focus from Alsina snapping at Chante to his music.
At least, he didn’t leave her hanging out there.
And for folks out there who don’t know how Alsina and Songz had a falling out after doing a remix to “I Luv This Sh*t,” Alsina previously had gone on the record to explain it.
“I don’t really fuck with Trey right now. We don’t get along right now,” he exclusively told Rap-Up TV. “We ain’t on the same page. He did some other shit and we just don’t rock.”
He continued with, “we were supposed to have a show together and it just went left ’cause I can’t deal with ni**as’ egos and attitudes ’cause I’m just a real ni**a comin’ through and I’m rockin’.”
Alsina’s album was released on April 15.
Watch August Alsina’s Rant Below:
Also Watch Alsina Talk about Songz feud:
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here