*Oh oops, her bad! Keshia Chante probably didn’t see that coming!
But Chante did so anyways. And that resulted in Alsina going off on her.
He clearly doesn’t want to answer any further questions about beefing with Songz.
“So you just gone go against the grain,” he said. “And go against everything I just … I just told you all not to ask me that s— when I got up in here.”
Chante did explain herself and handled the situation to the best of her ability.
She was only asking for the fans out there who wanted to know and explained he didn’t have to answer the question.
And he didn’t — telling his fans to go get his debut album, “Testimony.”
But although Bow Wow remained quiet for a second, he did speak up — helping change the focus from Alsina snapping at Chante to his music.
At least, he didn’t leave her hanging out there.
And for folks out there who don’t know how Alsina and Songz had a falling out after doing a remix to “I Luv This Sh*t,” Alsina previously had gone on the record to explain it.
“I don’t really fuck with Trey right now. We don’t get along right now,” he exclusively told Rap-Up TV. “We ain’t on the same page. He did some other shit and we just don’t rock.”
He continued with, “we were supposed to have a show together and it just went left ’cause I can’t deal with ni**as’ egos and attitudes ’cause I’m just a real ni**a comin’ through and I’m rockin’.”
Alsina’s album was released on April 15.
Watch August Alsina’s Rant Below:
Also Watch Alsina Talk about Songz feud:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here