*It’s official. Beyoncé and Jay Z are heading back out on tour summer — this time, together.
Bey made the announcement today by posting a promotional poster on her website. The picture shows the “32-year-old singer and her rapper husband, 44, embracing and wearing ski masks. The “On the Run” tour begins July 15 in Atlanta, Ga., and concludes August 5 in San Francisco, Calif.
Beyoncé’s fan club members will have access to an exclusive ticket pre-sale from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday. The general pre-sale continues through 10 p.m. May 1, and general tickets go on sale May 2.
Here’s where the couple will be performing this summer:
July 15 – Atlanta, Georgia – Georgia Dome
July 18 – Houston, Texas – Minute Maid Park
July 20 – New Orleans, Louisiana – Mercedes-Benz Supderdome
July 22 – Dallas, Texas – AT&T Stadium
July 24 – Chicago, Illinois – Soldier Field
July 27 – Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada – MB Investors Group Field
July 30 – Seattle, Washington – Safeco Field
August 2 – Los Angeles, California – Rose Bowl
August 5 – San Fransisco, California – AT&T Park
Beyoncé finished her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour after 132 concerts in March. Jay Z, meanwhile, is scheduled to headline Budweiser’s Made in America music festival over Labor Day weekend.
Rumors of a joint tour first surfaced in mid-April.
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here