*Actor Quinton Aaron was forced to give up his seat on a flight from Pennsylvania to New York City on today after flight attendants told him he was too big to fly.
The “Blind Side” star, who reportedly weighs close to 500 pounds, was asked to leave the plane by an attendant when the passenger next to him could not get to his seat. Aaron obliged and booked two seats on a later flight.
He tells TMZ, “I definitely need two seats… It worked out for the better… my knees weren’t pushed into the back of the metal on someone else’s seat.”
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here