*Actor Quinton Aaron was forced to give up his seat on a flight from Pennsylvania to New York City on today after flight attendants told him he was too big to fly.
The “Blind Side” star, who reportedly weighs close to 500 pounds, was asked to leave the plane by an attendant when the passenger next to him could not get to his seat. Aaron obliged and booked two seats on a later flight.
He tells TMZ, “I definitely need two seats… It worked out for the better… my knees weren’t pushed into the back of the metal on someone else’s seat.”
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here