*“There was an altercation that took place between Kenya and Porsha,” Bravo exec and “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen began on the latest episode of “Ask Andy.”
The host of “Housewives” reunion shows saw firsthand the headline making fight that jumped off during the Atlanta taping, and spoke about it publically for the first time.
“They stood up…I think I stood up pretty quickly. It was such a flash, and it started to escalate,” Andy said. “I was trying to prevent it, and a couple other people jumped in too. To me, it came out of nowhere.”
Although the fight will likely send ratings through the roof, Cohen – who executive produces the “Housewives” franchises, claims he wasn’t amused.
“The other women felt Kenya provoked her a bit…I was so shocked and surprised,” he said. “I don’t want that to happen. I think it’s gross. And I think it’s just totally inappropriate. It’s wrong. It’s not entertaining. It’s just bad.”
An insider told Radar Online that security guards immediately tried to break up the fight.
“Kenya brought sex toys to the reunion taping to taunt Porsha about Kordell’s sexuality and she couldn’t take it anymore,” the eyewitness told Radar.
“Porsha beat the sh*t out of her! Porsha was sick of her implying that she was Kordell’s beard and those toys were the last straw. Porsha is a skinny thing but she was whopping her butt!”
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here