*“There was an altercation that took place between Kenya and Porsha,” Bravo exec and “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen began on the latest episode of “Ask Andy.”
The host of “Housewives” reunion shows saw firsthand the headline making fight that jumped off during the Atlanta taping, and spoke about it publically for the first time.
“They stood up…I think I stood up pretty quickly. It was such a flash, and it started to escalate,” Andy said. “I was trying to prevent it, and a couple other people jumped in too. To me, it came out of nowhere.”
Although the fight will likely send ratings through the roof, Cohen – who executive produces the “Housewives” franchises, claims he wasn’t amused.
“The other women felt Kenya provoked her a bit…I was so shocked and surprised,” he said. “I don’t want that to happen. I think it’s gross. And I think it’s just totally inappropriate. It’s wrong. It’s not entertaining. It’s just bad.”
An insider told Radar Online that security guards immediately tried to break up the fight.
“Kenya brought sex toys to the reunion taping to taunt Porsha about Kordell’s sexuality and she couldn’t take it anymore,” the eyewitness told Radar.
“Porsha beat the sh*t out of her! Porsha was sick of her implying that she was Kordell’s beard and those toys were the last straw. Porsha is a skinny thing but she was whopping her butt!”
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here