*“There was an altercation that took place between Kenya and Porsha,” Bravo exec and “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen began on the latest episode of “Ask Andy.”
The host of “Housewives” reunion shows saw firsthand the headline making fight that jumped off during the Atlanta taping, and spoke about it publically for the first time.
“They stood up…I think I stood up pretty quickly. It was such a flash, and it started to escalate,” Andy said. “I was trying to prevent it, and a couple other people jumped in too. To me, it came out of nowhere.”
Although the fight will likely send ratings through the roof, Cohen – who executive produces the “Housewives” franchises, claims he wasn’t amused.
“The other women felt Kenya provoked her a bit…I was so shocked and surprised,” he said. “I don’t want that to happen. I think it’s gross. And I think it’s just totally inappropriate. It’s wrong. It’s not entertaining. It’s just bad.”
An insider told Radar Online that security guards immediately tried to break up the fight.
“Kenya brought sex toys to the reunion taping to taunt Porsha about Kordell’s sexuality and she couldn’t take it anymore,” the eyewitness told Radar.
“Porsha beat the sh*t out of her! Porsha was sick of her implying that she was Kordell’s beard and those toys were the last straw. Porsha is a skinny thing but she was whopping her butt!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here