*After “Scandal” star Columbus Short was hit with a restraining order from his estranged wife and ordered to move out of their California home, the actor appealed the ruling and headed back to court today seeking permission to move back in, but the motion was denied.
According to TMZ, Short was ordered out of the house last week after Tanee McCall-Short accused him of threatening her life during a recent altercation.
The judge did rule that he can have brief access to the house on Monday to gather his possessions. He’ll have just two hours to get his stuff and his attorney must be present during the visit.
The news comes months after McCall-Short filed for divorce to end their eight-year marriage.
It’s the latest personal drama for Short – he is facing trial for a charge of felony aggravated battery last month following a bar fight.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here