*After “Scandal” star Columbus Short was hit with a restraining order from his estranged wife and ordered to move out of their California home, the actor appealed the ruling and headed back to court today seeking permission to move back in, but the motion was denied.
According to TMZ, Short was ordered out of the house last week after Tanee McCall-Short accused him of threatening her life during a recent altercation.
The judge did rule that he can have brief access to the house on Monday to gather his possessions. He’ll have just two hours to get his stuff and his attorney must be present during the visit.
The news comes months after McCall-Short filed for divorce to end their eight-year marriage.
It’s the latest personal drama for Short – he is facing trial for a charge of felony aggravated battery last month following a bar fight.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here