*After “Scandal” star Columbus Short was hit with a restraining order from his estranged wife and ordered to move out of their California home, the actor appealed the ruling and headed back to court today seeking permission to move back in, but the motion was denied.
According to TMZ, Short was ordered out of the house last week after Tanee McCall-Short accused him of threatening her life during a recent altercation.
The judge did rule that he can have brief access to the house on Monday to gather his possessions. He’ll have just two hours to get his stuff and his attorney must be present during the visit.
The news comes months after McCall-Short filed for divorce to end their eight-year marriage.
It’s the latest personal drama for Short – he is facing trial for a charge of felony aggravated battery last month following a bar fight.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here