*“Scandal” star Columbus Short has been ordered to stay away from a man he reportedly assaulted during a bar fight last month.
The actor was charged with felony aggravated battery last month after turning himself in to authorities hours after a California judge issued a warrant for his arrest.
The incident went down at Gabe’s Bar and Grill in Los Angeles, where Short is accused of knocking a man unconscious and leaving him with a broken nose.
At a hearing today (April 14), prosecutors requested the restraining order to keep Short, who is free on $50,000 bail, away from his alleged victim. According to TMZ, the other man in the case is not interested in having the actor prosecuted and is instead seeking a civil settlement.
If convicted of the assault, Short faces up to four years behind bars.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here