*“Scandal” star Columbus Short has been ordered to stay away from a man he reportedly assaulted during a bar fight last month.
The actor was charged with felony aggravated battery last month after turning himself in to authorities hours after a California judge issued a warrant for his arrest.
The incident went down at Gabe’s Bar and Grill in Los Angeles, where Short is accused of knocking a man unconscious and leaving him with a broken nose.
At a hearing today (April 14), prosecutors requested the restraining order to keep Short, who is free on $50,000 bail, away from his alleged victim. According to TMZ, the other man in the case is not interested in having the actor prosecuted and is instead seeking a civil settlement.
If convicted of the assault, Short faces up to four years behind bars.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here