*“Scandal” star Columbus Short has been ordered to stay away from a man he reportedly assaulted during a bar fight last month.
The actor was charged with felony aggravated battery last month after turning himself in to authorities hours after a California judge issued a warrant for his arrest.
The incident went down at Gabe’s Bar and Grill in Los Angeles, where Short is accused of knocking a man unconscious and leaving him with a broken nose.
At a hearing today (April 14), prosecutors requested the restraining order to keep Short, who is free on $50,000 bail, away from his alleged victim. According to TMZ, the other man in the case is not interested in having the actor prosecuted and is instead seeking a civil settlement.
If convicted of the assault, Short faces up to four years behind bars.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here