*Columbus Short’s antics have resulted in a new restraining order against him and his wife filing for divorce.
According to the restraining order, obtained by TMZ, Short got into it with his wife Tuere April 7 at their Chatsworth, California home. Tuere claims Columbus was intoxicated when he came into a room she was in with a wine bottle in hand, acted like he was going to hit her with the bottle and then poured the wine on her.
Tuere further claims Columbus then ran to the kitchen for a knife, pinned her to the couch and began choking her. The “Scandal” star then demanded they play a game he called “Truth or Truth,” she said. Columbus allegedly said if she lied he would stab her in the leg.
Tuere stated that her husband then started naming men he believed she was having affairs with. Although she denied them, Columbus allegedly then put the knife to Tuere’s throat and threatened murder/suicide. Later, as she tried escaping Tuere says the actor slashed her tire.
Under the restraining order, Columbus Short is required to move out of the house. TMZ reports that cops were at the residence Wednesday to ensure the peace as he moved out.
To add to Columbus’ bad luck, TMZ noted that Tuere filed for divorce Tuesday, citing irreconcilable differences and asking for sole custody of their 2-year-old daughter.
Columbus’ current marriage drama isn’t the first time the law has seen his angry side. The “Stomp the Yard” actor has been charged with criminal domestic violence and child abuse for allegedly abusing Tuere while their child and his son were in the house. He pled not guilty.
A few weeks prior to that situation, Columbus was arrested for another alleged domestic violence incident.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here