*Columbus Short’s antics have resulted in a new restraining order against him and his wife filing for divorce.
According to the restraining order, obtained by TMZ, Short got into it with his wife Tuere April 7 at their Chatsworth, California home. Tuere claims Columbus was intoxicated when he came into a room she was in with a wine bottle in hand, acted like he was going to hit her with the bottle and then poured the wine on her.
Tuere further claims Columbus then ran to the kitchen for a knife, pinned her to the couch and began choking her. The “Scandal” star then demanded they play a game he called “Truth or Truth,” she said. Columbus allegedly said if she lied he would stab her in the leg.
Tuere stated that her husband then started naming men he believed she was having affairs with. Although she denied them, Columbus allegedly then put the knife to Tuere’s throat and threatened murder/suicide. Later, as she tried escaping Tuere says the actor slashed her tire.
Under the restraining order, Columbus Short is required to move out of the house. TMZ reports that cops were at the residence Wednesday to ensure the peace as he moved out.
To add to Columbus’ bad luck, TMZ noted that Tuere filed for divorce Tuesday, citing irreconcilable differences and asking for sole custody of their 2-year-old daughter.
Columbus’ current marriage drama isn’t the first time the law has seen his angry side. The “Stomp the Yard” actor has been charged with criminal domestic violence and child abuse for allegedly abusing Tuere while their child and his son were in the house. He pled not guilty.
A few weeks prior to that situation, Columbus was arrested for another alleged domestic violence incident.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here