But she’s not going down without a fight and without telling her side of the story.
Although she’s upset at the accusations, she said MJ would call her for parenting advice, and she was always there for both the kids and MJ.
Also, she revealed how the King of Pop really feels about his brothers — calling them slackers who were always in his pockets while stating that baby sis Janet Jackson was the only other talented Jackson with her own!
But nevertheless, Rowe wants guardianship of the kids as she feels Katherine Jackson is too old to care for them.
And that’s just it! If Katherine loses guardianship of the children she won’t receive that $50K in child support. And the Jackson Brothers don’t like that — losing the money from MJ’s estate.
Rowe is planning on moving the kids to her ranch in Palmdale — where she makes her OWN LIVING successfully breeding horses.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here