But she’s not going down without a fight and without telling her side of the story.
Although she’s upset at the accusations, she said MJ would call her for parenting advice, and she was always there for both the kids and MJ.
Also, she revealed how the King of Pop really feels about his brothers — calling them slackers who were always in his pockets while stating that baby sis Janet Jackson was the only other talented Jackson with her own!
But nevertheless, Rowe wants guardianship of the kids as she feels Katherine Jackson is too old to care for them.
And that’s just it! If Katherine loses guardianship of the children she won’t receive that $50K in child support. And the Jackson Brothers don’t like that — losing the money from MJ’s estate.
Rowe is planning on moving the kids to her ranch in Palmdale — where she makes her OWN LIVING successfully breeding horses.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here