But she’s not going down without a fight and without telling her side of the story.
Although she’s upset at the accusations, she said MJ would call her for parenting advice, and she was always there for both the kids and MJ.
Also, she revealed how the King of Pop really feels about his brothers — calling them slackers who were always in his pockets while stating that baby sis Janet Jackson was the only other talented Jackson with her own!
But nevertheless, Rowe wants guardianship of the kids as she feels Katherine Jackson is too old to care for them.
And that’s just it! If Katherine loses guardianship of the children she won’t receive that $50K in child support. And the Jackson Brothers don’t like that — losing the money from MJ’s estate.
Rowe is planning on moving the kids to her ranch in Palmdale — where she makes her OWN LIVING successfully breeding horses.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here