*Debbie Rowe is about to launch a legal battle for guardianship of the two kids she had with Michael Jackson – and Blanket, if possible.
Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Rowe is deeply concerned about the environment in the Jackson home. She likes Katherine Jackson but believes she has become too old to serve as guardian.
“Katherine’s not connected with the kids or involved in their lives” Rowe told a friend, according to the website.
Rowe is also concerned Michael’s brothers are hanging around the Calabasas house a lot and have been a terrible influence. She’s complained Prince has developed a filthy mouth and is rebellious because no one is trying to keep him in line.
Rowe is especially upset with Jermaine, who will appear on “Celebrity Wife Swap.” Rowe thinks he’s just plain creepy and extremely inappropriate, and wants him as far away from the kids as possible.
She feels Blanket — the 12-year-old who is not her biological kid — is actually the most vulnerable and most in danger.
As for Paris … Rowe fears she’s not made the kind of improvement which is necessary after her suicide attempt and wants control so she can take steps to ensure her safety.
TJ Jackson is a co-guardian. Rowe likes him, TMZ was told, but is worried that he’s been on tour and away from the kids for long stretches.
Rowe will file legal docs asking the judge to appoint her guardian so she can move the children to her ranch in Palmdale CA, where she has a business raising and breeding horses.
Rowe has not asked the Estate for money, notes TMZ. “Our sources say she’s not interested in a payday. She wants the kids because she loves them and fears for their well-being.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here