*Debbie Rowe is about to launch a legal battle for guardianship of the two kids she had with Michael Jackson – and Blanket, if possible.
Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Rowe is deeply concerned about the environment in the Jackson home. She likes Katherine Jackson but believes she has become too old to serve as guardian.
“Katherine’s not connected with the kids or involved in their lives” Rowe told a friend, according to the website.
Rowe is also concerned Michael’s brothers are hanging around the Calabasas house a lot and have been a terrible influence. She’s complained Prince has developed a filthy mouth and is rebellious because no one is trying to keep him in line.
Rowe is especially upset with Jermaine, who will appear on “Celebrity Wife Swap.” Rowe thinks he’s just plain creepy and extremely inappropriate, and wants him as far away from the kids as possible.
She feels Blanket — the 12-year-old who is not her biological kid — is actually the most vulnerable and most in danger.
As for Paris … Rowe fears she’s not made the kind of improvement which is necessary after her suicide attempt and wants control so she can take steps to ensure her safety.
TJ Jackson is a co-guardian. Rowe likes him, TMZ was told, but is worried that he’s been on tour and away from the kids for long stretches.
Rowe will file legal docs asking the judge to appoint her guardian so she can move the children to her ranch in Palmdale CA, where she has a business raising and breeding horses.
Rowe has not asked the Estate for money, notes TMZ. “Our sources say she’s not interested in a payday. She wants the kids because she loves them and fears for their well-being.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here