*TV’s longest-running court show will continue marching on toward the next decade.
The syndicated daytime show “Divorce Court,” with Judge Lynn Toler, has been renewed through the 2016-17 season, Twentieth TV and Fox Television stations announced today. The series, currently celebrating its 15th anniversary season, is also set to return on Sinclair television stations.
During the recent February sweeps, “Divorce Court” hit a four-season ratings high; rising +38% versus the comparable sweeps month a year ago (1.8 HH vs 1.3 HH), according to Twentieth TV.
Additionally during this sweeps month, “Divorce Court” hit a seven-year viewer high – averaging nearly 3 million viewers per episode – a +49% increase over a year ago.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here