*TV’s longest-running court show will continue marching on toward the next decade.
The syndicated daytime show “Divorce Court,” with Judge Lynn Toler, has been renewed through the 2016-17 season, Twentieth TV and Fox Television stations announced today. The series, currently celebrating its 15th anniversary season, is also set to return on Sinclair television stations.
During the recent February sweeps, “Divorce Court” hit a four-season ratings high; rising +38% versus the comparable sweeps month a year ago (1.8 HH vs 1.3 HH), according to Twentieth TV.
Additionally during this sweeps month, “Divorce Court” hit a seven-year viewer high – averaging nearly 3 million viewers per episode – a +49% increase over a year ago.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here