*TV’s longest-running court show will continue marching on toward the next decade.
The syndicated daytime show “Divorce Court,” with Judge Lynn Toler, has been renewed through the 2016-17 season, Twentieth TV and Fox Television stations announced today. The series, currently celebrating its 15th anniversary season, is also set to return on Sinclair television stations.
During the recent February sweeps, “Divorce Court” hit a four-season ratings high; rising +38% versus the comparable sweeps month a year ago (1.8 HH vs 1.3 HH), according to Twentieth TV.
Additionally during this sweeps month, “Divorce Court” hit a seven-year viewer high – averaging nearly 3 million viewers per episode – a +49% increase over a year ago.
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here