*TV’s longest-running court show will continue marching on toward the next decade.
The syndicated daytime show “Divorce Court,” with Judge Lynn Toler, has been renewed through the 2016-17 season, Twentieth TV and Fox Television stations announced today. The series, currently celebrating its 15th anniversary season, is also set to return on Sinclair television stations.
During the recent February sweeps, “Divorce Court” hit a four-season ratings high; rising +38% versus the comparable sweeps month a year ago (1.8 HH vs 1.3 HH), according to Twentieth TV.
Additionally during this sweeps month, “Divorce Court” hit a seven-year viewer high – averaging nearly 3 million viewers per episode – a +49% increase over a year ago.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here