*TV’s longest-running court show will continue marching on toward the next decade.
The syndicated daytime show “Divorce Court,” with Judge Lynn Toler, has been renewed through the 2016-17 season, Twentieth TV and Fox Television stations announced today. The series, currently celebrating its 15th anniversary season, is also set to return on Sinclair television stations.
During the recent February sweeps, “Divorce Court” hit a four-season ratings high; rising +38% versus the comparable sweeps month a year ago (1.8 HH vs 1.3 HH), according to Twentieth TV.
Additionally during this sweeps month, “Divorce Court” hit a seven-year viewer high – averaging nearly 3 million viewers per episode – a +49% increase over a year ago.
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here