*After much speculation throughout the latest season, Draya Michele is saying goodbye to “Basketball Wives LA.”
But she’s not saying goodbye without a little shade.
She made her point clear she won’t miss many people part of the show.
“Feels like a tremendous weight has been lifted from my shoulders,” Draya tweeted earlier this week. “Won’t catch me arguing with the chicks I made semi-famous any longer. They gonna have to carry themselves or fight with each other.”
But the show did give her a platform to be famous.
She’s now an entrepreneur and is in a steady relationship with Orlando Scandrick.
Although it was said by Jackie Christie‘s daughter he tried to date her too — causing some more friction with Draya and the rest of the ladies.
But it was probably her fight with Sundy Carter that pushed an already contemplating-to-leave Draya to exit the show. Although, there’s no confirmation on this just yet.
But don’t get her wrong. She’s grateful for both the platform and to Shaunie O’Neal.
“I have nothing but love & the up most respect for Shaunie Oneal,” she wrote. “How could I not, she gave me a chance.”
Nevertheless, Draya is excited about having a “real job” now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here