*After much speculation throughout the latest season, Draya Michele is saying goodbye to “Basketball Wives LA.”
But she’s not saying goodbye without a little shade.
She made her point clear she won’t miss many people part of the show.
“Feels like a tremendous weight has been lifted from my shoulders,” Draya tweeted earlier this week. “Won’t catch me arguing with the chicks I made semi-famous any longer. They gonna have to carry themselves or fight with each other.”
But the show did give her a platform to be famous.
She’s now an entrepreneur and is in a steady relationship with Orlando Scandrick.
Although it was said by Jackie Christie‘s daughter he tried to date her too — causing some more friction with Draya and the rest of the ladies.
But it was probably her fight with Sundy Carter that pushed an already contemplating-to-leave Draya to exit the show. Although, there’s no confirmation on this just yet.
But don’t get her wrong. She’s grateful for both the platform and to Shaunie O’Neal.
“I have nothing but love & the up most respect for Shaunie Oneal,” she wrote. “How could I not, she gave me a chance.”
Nevertheless, Draya is excited about having a “real job” now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here