*After much speculation throughout the latest season, Draya Michele is saying goodbye to “Basketball Wives LA.”
But she’s not saying goodbye without a little shade.
She made her point clear she won’t miss many people part of the show.
“Feels like a tremendous weight has been lifted from my shoulders,” Draya tweeted earlier this week. “Won’t catch me arguing with the chicks I made semi-famous any longer. They gonna have to carry themselves or fight with each other.”
But the show did give her a platform to be famous.
She’s now an entrepreneur and is in a steady relationship with Orlando Scandrick.
Although it was said by Jackie Christie‘s daughter he tried to date her too — causing some more friction with Draya and the rest of the ladies.
But it was probably her fight with Sundy Carter that pushed an already contemplating-to-leave Draya to exit the show. Although, there’s no confirmation on this just yet.
But don’t get her wrong. She’s grateful for both the platform and to Shaunie O’Neal.
“I have nothing but love & the up most respect for Shaunie Oneal,” she wrote. “How could I not, she gave me a chance.”
Nevertheless, Draya is excited about having a “real job” now.
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here