*After much speculation throughout the latest season, Draya Michele is saying goodbye to “Basketball Wives LA.”
But she’s not saying goodbye without a little shade.
She made her point clear she won’t miss many people part of the show.
“Feels like a tremendous weight has been lifted from my shoulders,” Draya tweeted earlier this week. “Won’t catch me arguing with the chicks I made semi-famous any longer. They gonna have to carry themselves or fight with each other.”
But the show did give her a platform to be famous.
She’s now an entrepreneur and is in a steady relationship with Orlando Scandrick.
Although it was said by Jackie Christie‘s daughter he tried to date her too — causing some more friction with Draya and the rest of the ladies.
But it was probably her fight with Sundy Carter that pushed an already contemplating-to-leave Draya to exit the show. Although, there’s no confirmation on this just yet.
But don’t get her wrong. She’s grateful for both the platform and to Shaunie O’Neal.
“I have nothing but love & the up most respect for Shaunie Oneal,” she wrote. “How could I not, she gave me a chance.”
Nevertheless, Draya is excited about having a “real job” now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here