*Flo Rida can wipe his forehead because he’s been cleared of his tax lien.
Although it’s unclear if he paid his debt in full, the government is happy about the Florida rapper paying his taxes.
At least he no longer owes 1,197,655 in back taxes from 2009 – 2011.
In the new season, Timberlake reveals stuff about his journey he said, “I never told anybody that story.”
“In this all-new season, masters will be sharing the greatest lessons they’ve learned—from triumphs and failures to disappointments and heartbreaks. Plus, find out more about the all-star lineup, including Whoopi Goldberg, Tim McGraw, Robin Roberts, Billy Bob Thornton and Barbara Walters,” OWN reported.
Watch the promo below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here