*Flo Rida can wipe his forehead because he’s been cleared of his tax lien.
Although it’s unclear if he paid his debt in full, the government is happy about the Florida rapper paying his taxes.
At least he no longer owes 1,197,655 in back taxes from 2009 – 2011.
In the new season, Timberlake reveals stuff about his journey he said, “I never told anybody that story.”
“In this all-new season, masters will be sharing the greatest lessons they’ve learned—from triumphs and failures to disappointments and heartbreaks. Plus, find out more about the all-star lineup, including Whoopi Goldberg, Tim McGraw, Robin Roberts, Billy Bob Thornton and Barbara Walters,” OWN reported.
Watch the promo below:
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here