*Flo Rida can wipe his forehead because he’s been cleared of his tax lien.
Although it’s unclear if he paid his debt in full, the government is happy about the Florida rapper paying his taxes.
At least he no longer owes 1,197,655 in back taxes from 2009 – 2011.
In the new season, Timberlake reveals stuff about his journey he said, “I never told anybody that story.”
“In this all-new season, masters will be sharing the greatest lessons they’ve learned—from triumphs and failures to disappointments and heartbreaks. Plus, find out more about the all-star lineup, including Whoopi Goldberg, Tim McGraw, Robin Roberts, Billy Bob Thornton and Barbara Walters,” OWN reported.
Watch the promo below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here