*Flo Rida can wipe his forehead because he’s been cleared of his tax lien.
Although it’s unclear if he paid his debt in full, the government is happy about the Florida rapper paying his taxes.
At least he no longer owes 1,197,655 in back taxes from 2009 – 2011.
In the new season, Timberlake reveals stuff about his journey he said, “I never told anybody that story.”
“In this all-new season, masters will be sharing the greatest lessons they’ve learned—from triumphs and failures to disappointments and heartbreaks. Plus, find out more about the all-star lineup, including Whoopi Goldberg, Tim McGraw, Robin Roberts, Billy Bob Thornton and Barbara Walters,” OWN reported.
Watch the promo below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here