*Gabby Douglas is gearing up for the 2016 Olympics in Rio after becoming a breakout (winning) star in 2012.
Since then, she produced a Lifetime movie about her rise to Olympics success and became quite the celebrity.
But none of that will get in the way of her training for another shot at gold medal glory.
She teamed back up with trainer Liang Chow at his gym in West Des Moines, Iowa.
“Coming back was just very exciting. I definitely missed my team sisters.”
This came after executive producing her own biopic, making countless TV appearances, walking many red carpets and authoring books.
She left her training base in Iowa to move to LA and be closer to her family last summer.
But eight months later, she’s back!
“I was a little bit nervous before I saw her, because there were so many questions,” Chow said. “I feel like I know what I’m doing and what we need to do for the next steps.”
But Douglas’ “main goal and focus” is the 2016 Olympics.
Douglas Talks with theGrio about her Plans for 2016 Olympics:
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here