*Gabby Douglas is gearing up for the 2016 Olympics in Rio after becoming a breakout (winning) star in 2012.
Since then, she produced a Lifetime movie about her rise to Olympics success and became quite the celebrity.
But none of that will get in the way of her training for another shot at gold medal glory.
She teamed back up with trainer Liang Chow at his gym in West Des Moines, Iowa.
“Coming back was just very exciting. I definitely missed my team sisters.”
This came after executive producing her own biopic, making countless TV appearances, walking many red carpets and authoring books.
She left her training base in Iowa to move to LA and be closer to her family last summer.
But eight months later, she’s back!
“I was a little bit nervous before I saw her, because there were so many questions,” Chow said. “I feel like I know what I’m doing and what we need to do for the next steps.”
But Douglas’ “main goal and focus” is the 2016 Olympics.
Douglas Talks with theGrio about her Plans for 2016 Olympics:
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here