Theybf.com reports that Cambridge is bringing in celebrity life and relationship coach Tony Gaskins to help her with the situation. According to reports, Game and Cambridge’s children were injured during the former couple’s altercation.
TMZ adds that Game supposedly yelled “Move the f*** out the way” and called Cambridge a “b*tch” as he as he ripped off her clothing continuously hitting her. Cambridge pair’s daughter, whose leg was bloodied at the time of the fight, was helped by Cambridge prior to her violent encounter with Game.
The Compton rapper allegedly held Cambridge and the kids hostage before letting them go. Upon going to the hospital the next day, Cambridge claims she discovered that her nose was broken.
The “Married to the Game” star took to social media to thank Gaskins for his help in getting her back on track.
“Thank u @tonygaskins for everything..all the talks, words of encouragement, guidance, and tough love are greatly appreciated. You’ve helped me so much on my journey,” Cambridge said. “You’re not only my life coach , you’re my friend.”
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what friends are for.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here