Theybf.com reports that Cambridge is bringing in celebrity life and relationship coach Tony Gaskins to help her with the situation. According to reports, Game and Cambridge’s children were injured during the former couple’s altercation.
TMZ adds that Game supposedly yelled “Move the f*** out the way” and called Cambridge a “b*tch” as he as he ripped off her clothing continuously hitting her. Cambridge pair’s daughter, whose leg was bloodied at the time of the fight, was helped by Cambridge prior to her violent encounter with Game.
The Compton rapper allegedly held Cambridge and the kids hostage before letting them go. Upon going to the hospital the next day, Cambridge claims she discovered that her nose was broken.
The “Married to the Game” star took to social media to thank Gaskins for his help in getting her back on track.
“Thank u @tonygaskins for everything..all the talks, words of encouragement, guidance, and tough love are greatly appreciated. You’ve helped me so much on my journey,” Cambridge said. “You’re not only my life coach , you’re my friend.”
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what friends are for.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here