*Appearing on Atlanta’s “Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” newlywed Kandi Burruss of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” said the reunion brawl between co-stars Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore took the rest of them by complete surprise.
Asked who came out victorious, Kandi said…it’s the one with the arrest warrant.
“I guess you have to say Porsha won just out of the fact that Kenya never got to make a move,” Burruss said.
“There was no love at the reunion,” Momma Joyce’s daughter revealed. “It caught us off guard. We had no clue that was about to happen.”
According to reports, Williams became enraged after Moore began taunting her with sex toys and gay slurs against her husband Kordell Stewart. Porsha allegedly attacked Moore, knocking her to the ground.
“I never in a million years that Porsha would mollywhop her,” Burruss said.
When asked by the show hosts if Moore “received a ‘Passion of the Christ’ style beating,” she explained, “It was quick. I don’t know if I would say all of that. She definitely caught her by the head.”
Watch clips from Kandi’s interview below.
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here