*Appearing on Atlanta’s “Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” newlywed Kandi Burruss of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” said the reunion brawl between co-stars Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore took the rest of them by complete surprise.
Asked who came out victorious, Kandi said…it’s the one with the arrest warrant.
“I guess you have to say Porsha won just out of the fact that Kenya never got to make a move,” Burruss said.
“There was no love at the reunion,” Momma Joyce’s daughter revealed. “It caught us off guard. We had no clue that was about to happen.”
According to reports, Williams became enraged after Moore began taunting her with sex toys and gay slurs against her husband Kordell Stewart. Porsha allegedly attacked Moore, knocking her to the ground.
“I never in a million years that Porsha would mollywhop her,” Burruss said.
When asked by the show hosts if Moore “received a ‘Passion of the Christ’ style beating,” she explained, “It was quick. I don’t know if I would say all of that. She definitely caught her by the head.”
Watch clips from Kandi’s interview below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here