*Appearing on Atlanta’s “Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” newlywed Kandi Burruss of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” said the reunion brawl between co-stars Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore took the rest of them by complete surprise.
Asked who came out victorious, Kandi said…it’s the one with the arrest warrant.
“I guess you have to say Porsha won just out of the fact that Kenya never got to make a move,” Burruss said.
“There was no love at the reunion,” Momma Joyce’s daughter revealed. “It caught us off guard. We had no clue that was about to happen.”
According to reports, Williams became enraged after Moore began taunting her with sex toys and gay slurs against her husband Kordell Stewart. Porsha allegedly attacked Moore, knocking her to the ground.
“I never in a million years that Porsha would mollywhop her,” Burruss said.
When asked by the show hosts if Moore “received a ‘Passion of the Christ’ style beating,” she explained, “It was quick. I don’t know if I would say all of that. She definitely caught her by the head.”
Watch clips from Kandi’s interview below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here