*Appearing on Atlanta’s “Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” newlywed Kandi Burruss of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” said the reunion brawl between co-stars Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore took the rest of them by complete surprise.
Asked who came out victorious, Kandi said…it’s the one with the arrest warrant.
“I guess you have to say Porsha won just out of the fact that Kenya never got to make a move,” Burruss said.
“There was no love at the reunion,” Momma Joyce’s daughter revealed. “It caught us off guard. We had no clue that was about to happen.”
According to reports, Williams became enraged after Moore began taunting her with sex toys and gay slurs against her husband Kordell Stewart. Porsha allegedly attacked Moore, knocking her to the ground.
“I never in a million years that Porsha would mollywhop her,” Burruss said.
When asked by the show hosts if Moore “received a ‘Passion of the Christ’ style beating,” she explained, “It was quick. I don’t know if I would say all of that. She definitely caught her by the head.”
Watch clips from Kandi’s interview below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here