*Appearing on Atlanta’s “Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” newlywed Kandi Burruss of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” said the reunion brawl between co-stars Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore took the rest of them by complete surprise.
Asked who came out victorious, Kandi said…it’s the one with the arrest warrant.
“I guess you have to say Porsha won just out of the fact that Kenya never got to make a move,” Burruss said.
“There was no love at the reunion,” Momma Joyce’s daughter revealed. “It caught us off guard. We had no clue that was about to happen.”
According to reports, Williams became enraged after Moore began taunting her with sex toys and gay slurs against her husband Kordell Stewart. Porsha allegedly attacked Moore, knocking her to the ground.
“I never in a million years that Porsha would mollywhop her,” Burruss said.
When asked by the show hosts if Moore “received a ‘Passion of the Christ’ style beating,” she explained, “It was quick. I don’t know if I would say all of that. She definitely caught her by the head.”
Watch clips from Kandi’s interview below.
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here