Steffans herself is a former video vixen and starred in her own porno as well.
So it only make sense Fishburne turned to Steffans in her life’s transition.
Fishburne slammed the adult entertainment industry last year (after realizing she wasn’t going to be the next Kim Kardashian).
Montana Fishburne shocked the world (including her father Lawrence Fishburne) back in 2010 after starring in her own porno with pornstar Brian Pumper — thinking she could become famous like Kardashian.
Yeah, that didn’t work out so well for her. And she admitted to regretting the decision.
But no need to fear, Steffans is here… to help Fishburne put her life back together.
Fishburne has a new direction as a certified personal trainer (like her mother).
Steffans — the author of “Confessions of a Video Vixen” and four other books — gave Fishburne a job as a contributor to her blog, “I Am So F’n Gorgeous.”
“It may seem like a stretch to you but physical fitness and health are major parts of Montana’s life. The kid knows her stuff! Now, is she bat s—t crazy otherwise? Maybe. But we’re not here for her life advice; we’re here for toned abs and an ass that won’t quit,” Steffans said.
Having gone through what Fishburne is going through, Steffans is helping in the process of building her back up!
“So, give her a chance,” she challenged, before adding: “I am not trying to convince you she is worthy of respect; I am trying to convince her.”
Check out Fishburne’s first blog at I Am So F’n Gorgeous.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here