Steffans herself is a former video vixen and starred in her own porno as well.
So it only make sense Fishburne turned to Steffans in her life’s transition.
Fishburne slammed the adult entertainment industry last year (after realizing she wasn’t going to be the next Kim Kardashian).
Montana Fishburne shocked the world (including her father Lawrence Fishburne) back in 2010 after starring in her own porno with pornstar Brian Pumper — thinking she could become famous like Kardashian.
Yeah, that didn’t work out so well for her. And she admitted to regretting the decision.
But no need to fear, Steffans is here… to help Fishburne put her life back together.
Fishburne has a new direction as a certified personal trainer (like her mother).
Steffans — the author of “Confessions of a Video Vixen” and four other books — gave Fishburne a job as a contributor to her blog, “I Am So F’n Gorgeous.”
“It may seem like a stretch to you but physical fitness and health are major parts of Montana’s life. The kid knows her stuff! Now, is she bat s—t crazy otherwise? Maybe. But we’re not here for her life advice; we’re here for toned abs and an ass that won’t quit,” Steffans said.
Having gone through what Fishburne is going through, Steffans is helping in the process of building her back up!
“So, give her a chance,” she challenged, before adding: “I am not trying to convince you she is worthy of respect; I am trying to convince her.”
Check out Fishburne’s first blog at I Am So F’n Gorgeous.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here