*Retired NFL star Keyshawn Johnson was taken into custody this morning on suspicion of domestic violence.
His arrest followed an alleged altercation with his ex-girlfriend at his Calabasas, Calif. home. The former wide receiver was booked for misdemeanor domestic battery and was released on $20,000 bail, according to TMZ.
Keyshawn was involved in a fight with his ex-girlfriend when things allegedly got physical, according to law enforcement sources cited by TMZ. Sources say he smashed her phone, causing a gash to her hand.
Sources add that the two had an up-and-down relationship and were arguing over marriage.
Johnson, an NFL commentator on ESPN, hit headlines last year after ranting about his former neighbor Justin Bieber’s antics in the gated community. They have both since moved out. Johnson sold his home to Kourtney Kardashian in August, while Bieber sold his mansion to her sister Khloe last month.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here