*Retired NFL star Keyshawn Johnson was taken into custody this morning on suspicion of domestic violence.
His arrest followed an alleged altercation with his ex-girlfriend at his Calabasas, Calif. home. The former wide receiver was booked for misdemeanor domestic battery and was released on $20,000 bail, according to TMZ.
Keyshawn was involved in a fight with his ex-girlfriend when things allegedly got physical, according to law enforcement sources cited by TMZ. Sources say he smashed her phone, causing a gash to her hand.
Sources add that the two had an up-and-down relationship and were arguing over marriage.
Johnson, an NFL commentator on ESPN, hit headlines last year after ranting about his former neighbor Justin Bieber’s antics in the gated community. They have both since moved out. Johnson sold his home to Kourtney Kardashian in August, while Bieber sold his mansion to her sister Khloe last month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here