*Retired NFL star Keyshawn Johnson was taken into custody this morning on suspicion of domestic violence.
His arrest followed an alleged altercation with his ex-girlfriend at his Calabasas, Calif. home. The former wide receiver was booked for misdemeanor domestic battery and was released on $20,000 bail, according to TMZ.
Keyshawn was involved in a fight with his ex-girlfriend when things allegedly got physical, according to law enforcement sources cited by TMZ. Sources say he smashed her phone, causing a gash to her hand.
Sources add that the two had an up-and-down relationship and were arguing over marriage.
Johnson, an NFL commentator on ESPN, hit headlines last year after ranting about his former neighbor Justin Bieber’s antics in the gated community. They have both since moved out. Johnson sold his home to Kourtney Kardashian in August, while Bieber sold his mansion to her sister Khloe last month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here