*Retired NFL star Keyshawn Johnson was taken into custody this morning on suspicion of domestic violence.
His arrest followed an alleged altercation with his ex-girlfriend at his Calabasas, Calif. home. The former wide receiver was booked for misdemeanor domestic battery and was released on $20,000 bail, according to TMZ.
Keyshawn was involved in a fight with his ex-girlfriend when things allegedly got physical, according to law enforcement sources cited by TMZ. Sources say he smashed her phone, causing a gash to her hand.
Sources add that the two had an up-and-down relationship and were arguing over marriage.
Johnson, an NFL commentator on ESPN, hit headlines last year after ranting about his former neighbor Justin Bieber’s antics in the gated community. They have both since moved out. Johnson sold his home to Kourtney Kardashian in August, while Bieber sold his mansion to her sister Khloe last month.
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here