*Khloé Kardashian is reportedly ignoring Lamar Odom’s phone calls because she wants to move on from their failed marriage.
The reality star split from the NBA player in 2013 amid claims he cheated on her and became hooked on drugs.
“She’s been refusing to take his calls recently,” s source told Radar Online.
The 29-year-old, who filed for divorce in December after four years of marriage, has been spotted with a number of men recently – including The Game and French Montana – and it’s believed Odom is getting “jealous.”
The source explained: “Khloé is out in public with new guys all over them and it is killing Lamar. Yeah, he was totally with other women first, but he doesn’t want Khloé to shove it in his face that she is moving on. Lamar is jealous and gets mad when she refuses to talk to him.”
Khloe has just moved into Justin Bieber’s former home in Calabasas after selling her former marital home in nearby Tarzana to actress Kaley Cuoco.
The source added: “Lamar and Khloé are done. He tried and she tried but now there’s nothing to go back to.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here