*So remember that cute mini dress Kandi Burruss had on that was speculated to be her wedding dress? It wasn’t!
Instead, she wore something a little more traditional and that mini dress had to be for her reception.
Burruss and Todd Tucker shared their first (official) wedding photo.
Her dress is a $20,000 custom made gown by Reco Chapelle.
The dress featured a 12-foot train and the bottom half made was of ostrich feathers.
But Burruss wasn’t sure how everything would turn out with only a month of planning the wedding.
Burruss told In Touch Weekly: “I didn’t know if I was going to be able to pull this all together….I couldn’t wait around hoping things would get better. I just had to do it and hope for the best.”
But not everyone is a happy camper with the wedding. There’s the infamous Mama Joyce.
She said, “time will tell if Todd gets my blessing, but if Kandi’s happy, then I need to be happy for her.”
Nevertheless, Burruss enjoyed her wedding and reportedly, danced the night away!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here