*So remember that cute mini dress Kandi Burruss had on that was speculated to be her wedding dress? It wasn’t!
Instead, she wore something a little more traditional and that mini dress had to be for her reception.
Burruss and Todd Tucker shared their first (official) wedding photo.
Her dress is a $20,000 custom made gown by Reco Chapelle.
The dress featured a 12-foot train and the bottom half made was of ostrich feathers.
But Burruss wasn’t sure how everything would turn out with only a month of planning the wedding.
Burruss told In Touch Weekly: “I didn’t know if I was going to be able to pull this all together….I couldn’t wait around hoping things would get better. I just had to do it and hope for the best.”
But not everyone is a happy camper with the wedding. There’s the infamous Mama Joyce.
She said, “time will tell if Todd gets my blessing, but if Kandi’s happy, then I need to be happy for her.”
Nevertheless, Burruss enjoyed her wedding and reportedly, danced the night away!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here