*So remember that cute mini dress Kandi Burruss had on that was speculated to be her wedding dress? It wasn’t!
Instead, she wore something a little more traditional and that mini dress had to be for her reception.
Burruss and Todd Tucker shared their first (official) wedding photo.
Her dress is a $20,000 custom made gown by Reco Chapelle.
The dress featured a 12-foot train and the bottom half made was of ostrich feathers.
But Burruss wasn’t sure how everything would turn out with only a month of planning the wedding.
Burruss told In Touch Weekly: “I didn’t know if I was going to be able to pull this all together….I couldn’t wait around hoping things would get better. I just had to do it and hope for the best.”
But not everyone is a happy camper with the wedding. There’s the infamous Mama Joyce.
She said, “time will tell if Todd gets my blessing, but if Kandi’s happy, then I need to be happy for her.”
Nevertheless, Burruss enjoyed her wedding and reportedly, danced the night away!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here