*So remember that cute mini dress Kandi Burruss had on that was speculated to be her wedding dress? It wasn’t!
Instead, she wore something a little more traditional and that mini dress had to be for her reception.
Burruss and Todd Tucker shared their first (official) wedding photo.
Her dress is a $20,000 custom made gown by Reco Chapelle.
The dress featured a 12-foot train and the bottom half made was of ostrich feathers.
But Burruss wasn’t sure how everything would turn out with only a month of planning the wedding.
Burruss told In Touch Weekly: “I didn’t know if I was going to be able to pull this all together….I couldn’t wait around hoping things would get better. I just had to do it and hope for the best.”
But not everyone is a happy camper with the wedding. There’s the infamous Mama Joyce.
She said, “time will tell if Todd gets my blessing, but if Kandi’s happy, then I need to be happy for her.”
Nevertheless, Burruss enjoyed her wedding and reportedly, danced the night away!
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here