*So remember that cute mini dress Kandi Burruss had on that was speculated to be her wedding dress? It wasn’t!
Instead, she wore something a little more traditional and that mini dress had to be for her reception.
Burruss and Todd Tucker shared their first (official) wedding photo.
Her dress is a $20,000 custom made gown by Reco Chapelle.
The dress featured a 12-foot train and the bottom half made was of ostrich feathers.
But Burruss wasn’t sure how everything would turn out with only a month of planning the wedding.
Burruss told In Touch Weekly: “I didn’t know if I was going to be able to pull this all together….I couldn’t wait around hoping things would get better. I just had to do it and hope for the best.”
But not everyone is a happy camper with the wedding. There’s the infamous Mama Joyce.
She said, “time will tell if Todd gets my blessing, but if Kandi’s happy, then I need to be happy for her.”
Nevertheless, Burruss enjoyed her wedding and reportedly, danced the night away!
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here