The question on everyone’s minds is the photo above her wedding dress?
Tameka “Tiny” Harris may have revealed the dress right before the wedding.
She quickly removed the posted photo from Twitter and Instagram, but not before someone could grab it.
She tweeted, “My baby @Kandi last moments before she says I DO! So happy to share this special day with her!”
Some believe the dress is a reception dress and others a banging unconventional wedding dress.
Either way Burruss looks stunning!
“…To have just had the wedding of my dreams, it’s all been so beautiful,” she said. “Now it’s time to party!”
Friends congratulated the couple. “It’s a wrap!!!! @kandiburruss and @todd167 is married!!! Congrats to the couple,” Carlos King posted.
As for the infamous Mama Joyce, she was in attendance.
She said earlier this year, “They’re together, but I’m out of their relationship,” Mama Joyce said in January. “It’s much healthier. I have rekindled a very healthy relationship with my daughter, and my granddaughter [Riley], and we are in a very good place…I pray and hope that I’m wrong about Todd.”
Nevertheless, Burruss said, “This is one of the best days of my life.”
No word yet on which network will air Burruss’ wedding, but with the cameras behind her in the pic above, it could be another “RHOA” televised wedding!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here