The question on everyone’s minds is the photo above her wedding dress?
Tameka “Tiny” Harris may have revealed the dress right before the wedding.
She quickly removed the posted photo from Twitter and Instagram, but not before someone could grab it.
She tweeted, “My baby @Kandi last moments before she says I DO! So happy to share this special day with her!”
Some believe the dress is a reception dress and others a banging unconventional wedding dress.
Either way Burruss looks stunning!
“…To have just had the wedding of my dreams, it’s all been so beautiful,” she said. “Now it’s time to party!”
Friends congratulated the couple. “It’s a wrap!!!! @kandiburruss and @todd167 is married!!! Congrats to the couple,” Carlos King posted.
As for the infamous Mama Joyce, she was in attendance.
She said earlier this year, “They’re together, but I’m out of their relationship,” Mama Joyce said in January. “It’s much healthier. I have rekindled a very healthy relationship with my daughter, and my granddaughter [Riley], and we are in a very good place…I pray and hope that I’m wrong about Todd.”
Nevertheless, Burruss said, “This is one of the best days of my life.”
No word yet on which network will air Burruss’ wedding, but with the cameras behind her in the pic above, it could be another “RHOA” televised wedding!
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here