*”Love & Hip Hop” star Mimi Faust has popped up in a sex tape that of course found its way to TMZ. Her partner in the peep show is none other than Nikko Smith, her co-star and boyfriend from the reality series.
Vivid honcho Steve Hirsch tells TMZ he got hold of the video, and then contacted them to sign off on it going public. He says producers of their VH1 show also gave their blessing, presumably in an effort to spice up the reality show for next season.
We’ve seen clips of “Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta” … it’s the real deal and it’s intense. It’s scheduled for release later this month.
As the saying goes, when all else fails … make a sex tape.
View pics from the sex tape here.
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here