*”Love & Hip Hop” star Mimi Faust has popped up in a sex tape that of course found its way to TMZ. Her partner in the peep show is none other than Nikko Smith, her co-star and boyfriend from the reality series.
Vivid honcho Steve Hirsch tells TMZ he got hold of the video, and then contacted them to sign off on it going public. He says producers of their VH1 show also gave their blessing, presumably in an effort to spice up the reality show for next season.
We’ve seen clips of “Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta” … it’s the real deal and it’s intense. It’s scheduled for release later this month.
As the saying goes, when all else fails … make a sex tape.
View pics from the sex tape here.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here