*”Love & Hip Hop” star Mimi Faust has popped up in a sex tape that of course found its way to TMZ. Her partner in the peep show is none other than Nikko Smith, her co-star and boyfriend from the reality series.
Vivid honcho Steve Hirsch tells TMZ he got hold of the video, and then contacted them to sign off on it going public. He says producers of their VH1 show also gave their blessing, presumably in an effort to spice up the reality show for next season.
We’ve seen clips of “Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta” … it’s the real deal and it’s intense. It’s scheduled for release later this month.
As the saying goes, when all else fails … make a sex tape.
View pics from the sex tape here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here