*”Love & Hip Hop” star Mimi Faust has popped up in a sex tape that of course found its way to TMZ. Her partner in the peep show is none other than Nikko Smith, her co-star and boyfriend from the reality series.
Vivid honcho Steve Hirsch tells TMZ he got hold of the video, and then contacted them to sign off on it going public. He says producers of their VH1 show also gave their blessing, presumably in an effort to spice up the reality show for next season.
We’ve seen clips of “Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta” … it’s the real deal and it’s intense. It’s scheduled for release later this month.
As the saying goes, when all else fails … make a sex tape.
View pics from the sex tape here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- H.A. Jabar Pens WorkBooks for Black & Brown Children
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here