*“Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’”star Mimi Faust and her boyfriend Nikko Smith reportedly pocketed $100,000 from Vivid Entertainment for their sex tape.
According to HollywoodLife.com, multiple outlets were bidding for the footage, but Vivid’s offer topped them all.
“Have you ever heard of Mimi Faust before her porn dropped? Exactly!” the source told Hollywood Life. “Mimi is trying to make a name for herself and become relevant. She’s riding this new wave of fame until it ends. She did it for the money and from what I’m hearing she cashed in about 100 racks.”
Vivid Entertainment founder Steve Hirsch told Hollywood Life, “We were approached by a third party to release the tape. I wasn’t familiar with Mimi and Nikko or Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. After doing some research, I realized just how big both the show and the tape could be. It was a struggle to ultimately get the deal done but we did. And this tape will be huge. Massive!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here