*The boo birds came out in force for Nick Cannon during a Knicks game this week at Madison Square Garden this week.
Mariah Carey’s husband was shooting a segment for “America’s Got Talent” on April 2 during halftime of the Knicks vs. Nets game. According to TMZ, producers came out first and asked the crowd to cheer, but when Nick took the floor, the crowd just let him have it.
At one point, Nick shouted, “Go ahead. Boo louder. Get it outta your system!” But the reverse psychology didn’t work.
Eventually, Nick tried to pull off a trick shot (with the help of producers), but that didn’t stop the booing either.
– Watch More
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here