*The boo birds came out in force for Nick Cannon during a Knicks game this week at Madison Square Garden this week.
Mariah Carey’s husband was shooting a segment for “America’s Got Talent” on April 2 during halftime of the Knicks vs. Nets game. According to TMZ, producers came out first and asked the crowd to cheer, but when Nick took the floor, the crowd just let him have it.
At one point, Nick shouted, “Go ahead. Boo louder. Get it outta your system!” But the reverse psychology didn’t work.
Eventually, Nick tried to pull off a trick shot (with the help of producers), but that didn’t stop the booing either.
– Watch More
- Sandra Bland’s Family Proceeds with Federal Lawsuit
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here