*The boo birds came out in force for Nick Cannon during a Knicks game this week at Madison Square Garden this week.
Mariah Carey’s husband was shooting a segment for “America’s Got Talent” on April 2 during halftime of the Knicks vs. Nets game. According to TMZ, producers came out first and asked the crowd to cheer, but when Nick took the floor, the crowd just let him have it.
At one point, Nick shouted, “Go ahead. Boo louder. Get it outta your system!” But the reverse psychology didn’t work.
Eventually, Nick tried to pull off a trick shot (with the help of producers), but that didn’t stop the booing either.
– Watch More
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here