*The boo birds came out in force for Nick Cannon during a Knicks game this week at Madison Square Garden this week.
Mariah Carey’s husband was shooting a segment for “America’s Got Talent” on April 2 during halftime of the Knicks vs. Nets game. According to TMZ, producers came out first and asked the crowd to cheer, but when Nick took the floor, the crowd just let him have it.
At one point, Nick shouted, “Go ahead. Boo louder. Get it outta your system!” But the reverse psychology didn’t work.
Eventually, Nick tried to pull off a trick shot (with the help of producers), but that didn’t stop the booing either.
– Watch More
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here