*Mama knows best! Or that’s what Mama Joyce thinks about herself.
Mama Joyce said Moore is jealous of her younger “RHOA” co-star, Williams.
“I think that was all about jealousy. I think Kenya’s just jealous of Porsha,” Mama Joyce said on the “Ryan Cameron Morning Show” while daughter Kandi Burruss shook her head at her mother.
Williams attacked Moore, but Moore provoked Williams. And Mama Joyce suggested Moore has a reason to be jealous.
“Look at Kenya and look at Porsha. Porsha outweighs Kenya two to one. I’m serious,” she said. “They both are beautiful, but Porsha outweighs Kenya two to one. Plus, she’s 10 years younger and Porsha is what Kenya wish she was 10 years ago.”
Mama Joyce said Moore still got it going on, but she’s not as attractive as she used to be.
“Porsha got the body behind it. When you see them really face to face, Porsha is a break house. Kenya is a house. She was a brick house,” she said, acknowledging that the former Miss USA is still somewhat attractive.
But there’s no hard feelings between Mama Joyce and Moore.
“Kenya is beautiful. I’m not taking that away from her,” she said. “I like them both, but hey.”
Watch the interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here