*Mama knows best! Or that’s what Mama Joyce thinks about herself.
Mama Joyce said Moore is jealous of her younger “RHOA” co-star, Williams.
“I think that was all about jealousy. I think Kenya’s just jealous of Porsha,” Mama Joyce said on the “Ryan Cameron Morning Show” while daughter Kandi Burruss shook her head at her mother.
Williams attacked Moore, but Moore provoked Williams. And Mama Joyce suggested Moore has a reason to be jealous.
“Look at Kenya and look at Porsha. Porsha outweighs Kenya two to one. I’m serious,” she said. “They both are beautiful, but Porsha outweighs Kenya two to one. Plus, she’s 10 years younger and Porsha is what Kenya wish she was 10 years ago.”
Mama Joyce said Moore still got it going on, but she’s not as attractive as she used to be.
“Porsha got the body behind it. When you see them really face to face, Porsha is a break house. Kenya is a house. She was a brick house,” she said, acknowledging that the former Miss USA is still somewhat attractive.
But there’s no hard feelings between Mama Joyce and Moore.
“Kenya is beautiful. I’m not taking that away from her,” she said. “I like them both, but hey.”
Watch the interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here