According to Fox17online.com, Jahmel Binion created “Hug Don’t Judge” after people recognized him from a picture posted on O’Neal’s Instagram account. In addition to the former NBA star, Fox 17 reports that Waka Flocka was also said to have teased Binion.
Although he admitted to being teased his whole life, Binion says he never thought he’d be bullied by celebrities after posting a “selfie” on social media. Since news broke of the picture on O’Neal’s Instagram, the photo has been taken down.
Despite efforts Fox 2 to contact O’Neal via Twitter, officials with Waka Flocka’s team, the Utah Jazz, and Waka Flocka Flame’s record label, no one has responded.
To see Jahmel Binion’s interview on Fox 2 News, click on the video below:
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here