She filed legal documents in their divorce stating the estimated value of their community assets is $178,743,300 — including 31 properties, 13 cars, 45 companies, etc.
“Honestly, I love my mom to death, but I mean — we gotta just work out some things. She gotta be a better parent, y’know.”
This might be in reference to Master P claiming she smokes marijuana around their children, which she denied.
And she might live with Romeo, but he’s on his dad’s side.
Nevertheless, she wants eight of the real estate properties across California, Louisiana, Texas, Tennessee and Georgia.
She wants one of the their three large chandeliers (which is valued at $300,000 a piece).
She wants $54 million from his businesses valued at $136,101,000 — including No Limits Records.
She wants $10 million from “Make ‘Em Say Ughh” energy drinks. Also, she wants her $28,000 wedding dress and an Escalade.
In total, she wants $67,647,800 and this will leave Master P with $111,095,500. It’s safe to say he might say “ughh,” but he’ll be just fine.
Watch Romeo Miller’s words on his mother:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here