She filed legal documents in their divorce stating the estimated value of their community assets is $178,743,300 — including 31 properties, 13 cars, 45 companies, etc.
“Honestly, I love my mom to death, but I mean — we gotta just work out some things. She gotta be a better parent, y’know.”
This might be in reference to Master P claiming she smokes marijuana around their children, which she denied.
And she might live with Romeo, but he’s on his dad’s side.
Nevertheless, she wants eight of the real estate properties across California, Louisiana, Texas, Tennessee and Georgia.
She wants one of the their three large chandeliers (which is valued at $300,000 a piece).
She wants $54 million from his businesses valued at $136,101,000 — including No Limits Records.
She wants $10 million from “Make ‘Em Say Ughh” energy drinks. Also, she wants her $28,000 wedding dress and an Escalade.
In total, she wants $67,647,800 and this will leave Master P with $111,095,500. It’s safe to say he might say “ughh,” but he’ll be just fine.
Watch Romeo Miller’s words on his mother:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here