She filed legal documents in their divorce stating the estimated value of their community assets is $178,743,300 — including 31 properties, 13 cars, 45 companies, etc.
“Honestly, I love my mom to death, but I mean — we gotta just work out some things. She gotta be a better parent, y’know.”
This might be in reference to Master P claiming she smokes marijuana around their children, which she denied.
And she might live with Romeo, but he’s on his dad’s side.
Nevertheless, she wants eight of the real estate properties across California, Louisiana, Texas, Tennessee and Georgia.
She wants one of the their three large chandeliers (which is valued at $300,000 a piece).
She wants $54 million from his businesses valued at $136,101,000 — including No Limits Records.
She wants $10 million from “Make ‘Em Say Ughh” energy drinks. Also, she wants her $28,000 wedding dress and an Escalade.
In total, she wants $67,647,800 and this will leave Master P with $111,095,500. It’s safe to say he might say “ughh,” but he’ll be just fine.
Watch Romeo Miller’s words on his mother:
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here