She filed legal documents in their divorce stating the estimated value of their community assets is $178,743,300 — including 31 properties, 13 cars, 45 companies, etc.
“Honestly, I love my mom to death, but I mean — we gotta just work out some things. She gotta be a better parent, y’know.”
This might be in reference to Master P claiming she smokes marijuana around their children, which she denied.
And she might live with Romeo, but he’s on his dad’s side.
Nevertheless, she wants eight of the real estate properties across California, Louisiana, Texas, Tennessee and Georgia.
She wants one of the their three large chandeliers (which is valued at $300,000 a piece).
She wants $54 million from his businesses valued at $136,101,000 — including No Limits Records.
She wants $10 million from “Make ‘Em Say Ughh” energy drinks. Also, she wants her $28,000 wedding dress and an Escalade.
In total, she wants $67,647,800 and this will leave Master P with $111,095,500. It’s safe to say he might say “ughh,” but he’ll be just fine.
Watch Romeo Miller’s words on his mother:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here