She filed legal documents in their divorce stating the estimated value of their community assets is $178,743,300 — including 31 properties, 13 cars, 45 companies, etc.
“Honestly, I love my mom to death, but I mean — we gotta just work out some things. She gotta be a better parent, y’know.”
This might be in reference to Master P claiming she smokes marijuana around their children, which she denied.
And she might live with Romeo, but he’s on his dad’s side.
Nevertheless, she wants eight of the real estate properties across California, Louisiana, Texas, Tennessee and Georgia.
She wants one of the their three large chandeliers (which is valued at $300,000 a piece).
She wants $54 million from his businesses valued at $136,101,000 — including No Limits Records.
She wants $10 million from “Make ‘Em Say Ughh” energy drinks. Also, she wants her $28,000 wedding dress and an Escalade.
In total, she wants $67,647,800 and this will leave Master P with $111,095,500. It’s safe to say he might say “ughh,” but he’ll be just fine.
Watch Romeo Miller’s words on his mother:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here