*Master P’s estranged wife says she hasn’t seen three of their kids in two months because their father abducted them and refuses to bring them back.
According to TMZ, Sonya Miller went to court to request an emergency custody order, forcing Master P to return the kids to their mom ASAP. But the judge denied the request until a court hearing in July … allowing the kids to stay with their dad.
She claims Master P, real name Percy Miller, first nabbed 13-year-old son Hercy after picking him up from school in February, then did the same thing with their 9-year-old son Mercy in March. Around the same time, Sonya claims their 17-year-old daughter Tytyana ran off to live with her dad and won’t come back.
The ex-couple also has a 14-year-old daughter named Italy, but she’s still with her mom.
There’s currently no court order in place regarding custody or visitation, since Sonya only recently filed for divorce. The split has been acrimonious — Sonya claims Master P left her so destitute she needed welfare.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here