*Master P’s estranged wife says she hasn’t seen three of their kids in two months because their father abducted them and refuses to bring them back.
According to TMZ, Sonya Miller went to court to request an emergency custody order, forcing Master P to return the kids to their mom ASAP. But the judge denied the request until a court hearing in July … allowing the kids to stay with their dad.
She claims Master P, real name Percy Miller, first nabbed 13-year-old son Hercy after picking him up from school in February, then did the same thing with their 9-year-old son Mercy in March. Around the same time, Sonya claims their 17-year-old daughter Tytyana ran off to live with her dad and won’t come back.
The ex-couple also has a 14-year-old daughter named Italy, but she’s still with her mom.
There’s currently no court order in place regarding custody or visitation, since Sonya only recently filed for divorce. The split has been acrimonious — Sonya claims Master P left her so destitute she needed welfare.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here