*Master P’s estranged wife says she hasn’t seen three of their kids in two months because their father abducted them and refuses to bring them back.
According to TMZ, Sonya Miller went to court to request an emergency custody order, forcing Master P to return the kids to their mom ASAP. But the judge denied the request until a court hearing in July … allowing the kids to stay with their dad.
She claims Master P, real name Percy Miller, first nabbed 13-year-old son Hercy after picking him up from school in February, then did the same thing with their 9-year-old son Mercy in March. Around the same time, Sonya claims their 17-year-old daughter Tytyana ran off to live with her dad and won’t come back.
The ex-couple also has a 14-year-old daughter named Italy, but she’s still with her mom.
There’s currently no court order in place regarding custody or visitation, since Sonya only recently filed for divorce. The split has been acrimonious — Sonya claims Master P left her so destitute she needed welfare.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here