*Master P’s estranged wife says she hasn’t seen three of their kids in two months because their father abducted them and refuses to bring them back.
According to TMZ, Sonya Miller went to court to request an emergency custody order, forcing Master P to return the kids to their mom ASAP. But the judge denied the request until a court hearing in July … allowing the kids to stay with their dad.
She claims Master P, real name Percy Miller, first nabbed 13-year-old son Hercy after picking him up from school in February, then did the same thing with their 9-year-old son Mercy in March. Around the same time, Sonya claims their 17-year-old daughter Tytyana ran off to live with her dad and won’t come back.
The ex-couple also has a 14-year-old daughter named Italy, but she’s still with her mom.
There’s currently no court order in place regarding custody or visitation, since Sonya only recently filed for divorce. The split has been acrimonious — Sonya claims Master P left her so destitute she needed welfare.
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here