*Master P’s estranged wife says she hasn’t seen three of their kids in two months because their father abducted them and refuses to bring them back.
According to TMZ, Sonya Miller went to court to request an emergency custody order, forcing Master P to return the kids to their mom ASAP. But the judge denied the request until a court hearing in July … allowing the kids to stay with their dad.
She claims Master P, real name Percy Miller, first nabbed 13-year-old son Hercy after picking him up from school in February, then did the same thing with their 9-year-old son Mercy in March. Around the same time, Sonya claims their 17-year-old daughter Tytyana ran off to live with her dad and won’t come back.
The ex-couple also has a 14-year-old daughter named Italy, but she’s still with her mom.
There’s currently no court order in place regarding custody or visitation, since Sonya only recently filed for divorce. The split has been acrimonious — Sonya claims Master P left her so destitute she needed welfare.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here